#14

#14 Already WOW! Anyway Number 14 is....

Rock.... (now to make a rock mono)

I did it. Anyway the battle is at the bottom and kinda cheap. I don't hate rock type pokemon and most have the ability sturdy but they do have something bad going to them what was it oh thats right. That THEY HAVE NO SPECIAL DEFENCE WHEN THEY HAVE A MAIN WEAKNESS TO WATER AND GRASS TYPES WHICH MAINLY FOCUS ON SPECIAL ATTACK . *pants* Ok. Now I think it's time for my favourite rock type Pokemon that EVERYONE knows and....

Well,might love....... Onix

Onix is a the first Pokemon in his evoulution line which means the eviolite will work on him with that in mind that will give him 150 spd which isn't great BUT HE GETS 250 DEFENCE THAT IS 10 MORE THEN SHUCKLE the worlds most BULKEST POKEMON. and with sturdy which on my Onix in the montype battle dosen't have (my Onix has Rock head) Can take a hit then use DROGON TAIL and you don't need a rock to figue out what that is... PUNS *PUTS ON cool looking glasses that make him look like a Idiot* DEAL WITH IT Onix: What is he doing.                                                                                                                                                            

Me: ummm Changing you Rock Head right now.... God damit Showdown just crashed.

Onix: *Puts on same glasses which makes him COOL* DEAL WITH IT

Me: I'll stop this Won't I

Onix: Yep.

???: Hey

Me: SHUT UP, BRICH

BRICH: Fine, I will leave now but before I leave let me see your pokedex......NO. It's Ok .I will just stand in my lab for the rest of my life. In the same spot.

Me: CYA next time. Readers!!!