New Enemies

Gorin's Pov
Shin was explaining who this new enemies were and I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying all I did was just look at the enemies and once Yamu and Spopovitch give them the energy that they had stolen from Gohan they killed first Spopovitch and then Yamu I was really shocked "They killed their p-p-partners.",I said standing there.They were going to go back to there ship or whatever it was they stopped walking and stood there and we just stood there looking at them and then Vegeta yelled"They know we're here"!!!! And then the tall enemy came fast the one that looked like a demon and put his hand in front of Kibito and then he used his powers and I heard Kibito screaming and the light was bright that I covered my eyes and when it was over I put my hands down and see that Kibito was gone "No." I thought in my head.Then dad went to the demon looking guy and tried to fight him but he missed and Vegeta went too and started punching him but the demon looking guy blocked them all and then the demon looking guy was looking at us and his landed on Krillin and then he spits on Krillin and Krillin looked grossed out and tried to wipe it away and Shin said"I should've warned you guys."Then I saw Piccolo and he went straight to demon looking guy and screamed out "Your mine now !!" And then he spit at Piccolo and then Piccolo went back down and then we heard a scream and it came from Krillin and he was turning into Stone and then I looked I Piccolo and started to turn into stone too and I was really shock that I couldn't move and then I was thinking deep in thought and then I snapped back to reality and see that Piccolo and Krillin were turn into stone and I heard dad yell out there names and he was about to go to Piccolo until Shin said"No don't touch him.""Why not ?"dad said."Because if you do they will break and we can never put them back together."Then Shin said "Only if we can defeat them they can turn back to normal."Then dad said "Is that all ? that is going to be easy we will have them back in no time."Then Gohan stood next to him and said"Let's do it dad me and you together and show them who they're dealing with.Then dad said"What are we waiting for lets go !!"Then he started to fly away with Gohan then Shin yelled out "Wait Goku you'll fall right into their trap !!" They stopped and turned to Shin and dad said "I still want to fight them." He flies away with Gohan and so I started to fly towards them and then Vegeta came to join us then last was Shin.