We went to a random chairs.

"Do we have to sit in these little chairs?" Justin sighed.

"I guess." I said looking at other parents who were sitting down in tiny chairs next to their kids desk.

Justin immediately got out his phone and crept around twitter.

Jackson just randomly hugged Justin. "do you like me? because Jack, Mathew and Kevin say you don't because your never with me..but that's because your working a lot right?" Jackson asked.

"don't listen to them. I like you." Justin said.

"A lot?" Jackson asked.

"So much that the whole world will explode!" Justin joked and hugged him.

"Yay!" Jackson cheered.

"Good morning everybody, lets begin our day! Welcome to Parents day! fist of all....I would like to thank everyone for coming! Ok so let's begin lets start with Jackson's parents!

"Hey! I'm Karina Braun, Jackson's mommy. I'm 24 years old almost 25. My favorite color is purple. Favorite food is uhhhh... everything. I'm a popular model, clothes designer, I mainly help out many charities. And in some cases I like to give back." I finished and everyone started to clap for me.

Then Justin went up. "Hey I'm Justin Bieber I'm 25 years old. I'm Jackson's..daddy. My favorite color is also Purple. Favorite food is spaghetti, I'm a performer, so I like to go on stage and perform in front of millions, and just sing and make my fans happy. I have the most views on Youtube. I have the Most followers on Instagram, number one album on ITunes so make sure you buy it. I'm a songwriter. I have the most followers on Twitter too, over 100+ awards. I have the largest fan base in the world." Justin was hiding his smirk and I chuckled and rolled my eyes. Everyone clapped and Justin sat down. It was funny how Justin went up and bragged about his career it was funny how competitive he was.

"Very Impressive Justin." Mr.Henderson said.

"Thank you!" Justin said as he sat down in the tiny chair next to me.

"How many followers on Instagram do you have?" I asked of curiosity.

"41.4 million." he said while making sure he was right.

"I have 42 million so ha I have the most followers on Instagram, therefore, your not the most followed person on Instagram I am." I smirked.

"Dammmittt." Justin said, I chuckled.

"So..I thought you wouldn't show up." I said looking at Jackson as he played with the other kids.

"Mom made me."

"Well I glad you made it. You saved me from not lying to him. I sighed looking at Jackson.

"You uh..raised him well even though some kids are making fun of him he still is having fun."

"yeah I just told him to be nice to everyone even though they're mean...it's just how it is." I said seriously.

"You should've used that years ago."

"Hey! I was nice back then." I chuckled and so did Justin.

"No you use to be mean to my friends and fans." he chuckled again.

"No I wasn't! I was nice to them I supported you and your fans and still they sent me hate and to them I was a slut, whore, and a fake bitch!" I laughed.

"No you aren't." Justin said smiling a little.

"That's what they say." I said. "And supposedly I made you have sex with me or it was the other way around!"

"I did not make you!" Justin defended.

"Think about it." I said. He thought about it for a second.

"Oh Shit! Maybe I did." he chuckled.

"And you didn't put on a damn condom." I whispered clearly.

"Mommy Jack's dad says he likes you..ewwww!" Jackson said running up to me.

"and you still attract boys." Justin chuckled and shook his head.

I had to go to the bathroom because I really needed to go. "huh Mr. Henderson where's the restroom?" I asked politely. "Down the hall on your right."

"Thanks." I said and walked to the bathroom.

~5 mins later~

"Where's Jackson and Justin?" I asked Mr. Henderson with worry.

"Justin said he had to go home he also said it was an emergency he took Jackson with him." he said.