Chapter 1

Disclaimer- I do not own Girl meets world or K.C. Undercover.

It's been a week since I arrived here. The plane ride was very exhilarating, I couldn't believe that we could even go that high in the sky. I look around my new house. It's okay I guess, it's pretty with it's rose vines climbing all over the wall. My room is actually really big, I did some redecorating and I feel better now. Despite orientating myself to this new environment that is very much like Texas, but a lot colder and mistier. I miss my friends back in New York, like a lot. I wonder who lives in my house now, are they nice, are they mean? I have no idea. I pet Ginger, running my fingers across her furry back. Ginger sits there on my lap, unmoving sensing that I had gone into a pensive mood. Suddenly my door is blasted open breaking the silence and 2 girls come in. One of them has brown hair pulled up in a ponytail and her eyes are surprisingly icy blue. The other has red hair in bouncing curls with kind brown eyes.

My mom comes up and says, "Maya, this is Arabella and Ella, I figured that you would need friends. They live across the street." She then turns around and head back downstairs. We stand in awkward silence.

The red haired then speaks up, "I'm Ella and this is Arabella," she said gesturing to the other girl. Arabella nods silently at me.

"It's very nice to meet both of you." I say and stick out my hand to both of them. I shake hands with both of them. "So, what should we do?" Ella wonders out loud. A lightbulb appears over her head, well not literally, but you know what I mean. "I know! The new Froyo place down the street! I heard it's really good!" I shrug my shoulders and say, "Okay, then" We all head down the street. At the Froyo place, we get our frozen yogurt and sit down. We started talking about our lives and everything that's happening. At first Arabella was quiet, then the more we got into conversation the more talkative she became, I quickly learned that she got 100s in all of her classes and was really shy. That kind of sounds like Farkle. Ella on the other hand was bubbly, talkative, friendly person. That reminds me of Riley. We soon become friends with each other. Then it was time to go and I said goodbye to both of them. I walked back to my house and decided to text Riley.

Maya:Hi

Riley: Hi!

Maya: How's it going

Riley:Good

Riley: How's Ashland, Oregon?

Maya: A lot like Texas, but a lot more colder

Riley: Oh

Maya: How's Farkle and Lucas doing?

Riley: Good

Riley: Do you want to know why I let you date Lucas?

Maya: Why?

Riley: You stepped back letting me date me, while you like him. Now it's my turn to do that for you.

Maya: You stepped back?

Riley: Yes

Maya: GTG (Got to go)

Riley: Ok

Riley:Bye

Maya: Bye

I stare at the phone screen, not believing that Riley actually stepped back for me. It makes sense though because she is kind and cares about what other people think. I decide to step outside to get fresh air. I walk outside when all of a sudden 2 men in black suits come up and cover me in a bag.

"Help!", I scream. The men take me into what I think is a car. They take the bag off and my fist shoots out and punches the man on the right in the nose. The man winces in pain, but doesn't slow down.

"What are you doing?"

The last thing I remember is the men putting a piece of cloth on my face and I black out.