"I'll show you." He told me, I felt a cool liquid under my nose. I brought my hand up and felt a substance, I looked at my hand, it was blood. I shook my head and my vision got blurry. My vision turned black.

"Ms. Caufield seems to have drifted off," Mr.Jefferson called out, the other students laughed. I lifted my head from my camera, Victoria gave me a humorous glare. Mr.Jefferson got up from the table and walked to mine.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself.

"Talk to me after class, alright?" He told me, his voice calm. He went back to talking to the class.

"Don't forget to turn in your photos for the Everyday Heroes Contest," He announced to the class. I glanced at Kate once more. She was drawing. I heard the buzz, which came from Victoria's phone, I stared as the paper ball hit Kate. My eyes widen.

"See?" The voice told me. "By the way, the name is Jack." He told me.

"Jack," I thought. "what the hell?" I asked.

"You have a special power, Max, ever wanted to redo a special something? Ever wanted to undo anything? Here is that chance, Max, use it wisely." Jack told me. I held by breath. Mr.Jefferson let the class go.

"Max, you need to stop drifting off." Mr.Jefferson put his hands on the table, leaning on it. "Also, don't forget to turn in your photo for the Everyday Heroes Contest."

"I- um, alright. I will have it tomorrow." I was shaking, what was happening?

"Uh, Max, are you alright?" He noticed my shaking.

"Yeah.. I am, thanks." I replied.

I made my way to the bathroom once more just to see if this is really happening. I washed my face, and then the door opened, I hid behind the stall again, the same smack sound of the gun being forced down.

"Shit." It was Nathan. He was in here again.

The door opened once more, a girl came in this time.

I heard whispering, they were arguing, but then the voices grew. I didn't hear them again.

"Put the fucking gun down!" The girl cried out again. Nathan held it up to her throat as he held her up to the wall, it was the same girl, blue hair, beanie, tattoos.

"Bitch." Nathan laughed as he fired the gun. The girl fell to the ground. Nathan quickly left the room. I opened the stall door.

"Shit!" I said.

"You must try now." Jack came back.

I nodded and I thought, I thought about the class, about zoning out.

"Ms. Caufield seems to have drifted off," Mr.Jefferson called out, the other students laughed. I lifted my head from my camera, Victoria gave me a humorous glare. Mr.Jefferson got up from the table and walked to mine.

"Talk to me after class, alright?" He told me, his voice calm. He went back to talking to the class.

Kate was drawing, Victoria's phone buzzed and then Kate was hit with paper. Mr. Jefferson let the class go.

"Max, you need to stop drifting off." Mr.Jefferson put his hands on the table, leaning on it. "Also, don't forget to turn in your photo for the Everyday Heroes Contest."

"Yeah, got it." I left the room quickly. I walked down the halls and into the bathroom once more. Instead of washing my face, I had to look for a solution. There was a bucket with water.

"Try something else." Jack told me. I nodded and looked up. There was a fire alarm.

That was it. I hid next to the stall. Nathan came in. The girl came in.

"Put the fucking gun down!" The girl cried out again. Nathan held it up to her throat . I pulled the fire alarm. Nathan looked around, he put the gun in the trash and he left the room, the girl left as well. I fell to the ground.

"What the hell?"

I met all the students outside. I found Warren near the gate.

"There isn't a fire I guess huh." Warren laughed. "So how was your day?" He asked. I walked next to him near the gate. I put my books next to me and sat.

"Pretty damn hectic." I replied. I thought about my powers. Imagine how many things I could do with them. How many people I could save and how many things I could change.

I looked out at the forest surrounding the school, then near the lake, and remembered my dream. I decided I wouldn't worry about it now though, after all, it was just a dream.

Thanks for reading the first chapter! I hope you guys enjoy this story, I will recreate many different scenarios, involving Kate and Nathan, along with Warren.

I will continue the book as soon as possible, and there will be a brand new chapter every week.

If you want to see something added into the story, such as a decision a character will have to make. I will chose my favorite ones and add it into the story.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!