All Hell Breaks Loose Part Two

Start from the beginning

I slowly sat up, feeling confusion find its way into my mind. What was I doing back at Bobby's? The last thing I remembered was seeing Sam die in Dean's arm. My heart tore as the images of what happened flowed through my mind.

The way Sam had looked at me. The shock and accusation his eyes held. The disgust he must have felt right before he died. My stomach did back flips as I tried to steady myself upright on the bed. Before i could help myself, I was emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet bowl. A bitter taste filled my mouth afterwards, not because of the bile I had just expelled from within me. but for the sheer shout that Sam had died being disgusted with me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I pulled my knees to my chest. What was I supposed to do now? Sam was gone. He had been taken from me and I coukldn't even help. For the second time, I had only been able to sit back and watch as two people I had cared for dearly were murdered before my very eyes. I hated felling so helpless. So weak.

A shock of pain ran through my body causing me to scream in agony once more. My body toppled to ground, feeling abused and broken. What the hell was going on with me? Why was I in so much pain? what was triggering it?

The sound of the bathroom door being thrown open, notified me that Bobby was now present in the room. But I couldn't move. The pain still lingered on my skin and I knew the minute Bobby tried to help me, it'd only intensify again.

Bobby watched helplessly as the pain coursed through my body once again. My screams filling the entire house. By the time the pain had dulled down, my voice was horse and my body was drained. I couldn't fight off what was happening to me. All I could do was scream and cry as my body become an over-sized heap of pain warfare.

I weakly watched as Bobby grit his teeth, knowing what he had to do was sure to send more pain my way.

"J-just do it." I managed to whisper, though it barely sounded audible to my own ears.

Bobby nodded, as he quickly lifted me up bridal style. The moment his skin came into contact with my own the pain intensified. I had to bit my lip to keep from screaming Bobby's ear. The taste of cooper filled my mouth as Bobby laid me as gently as he could on my bed.

The pain came in waves along with screams and whimpers. My skin felt as if it were on fire. My bones ached to the core. Every fiber on my being was engulfed in a world of pain and agony. My throat burned from all the screaming I had been doing, yet I couldn't find the will to stop. The pain was too great.

Bibby slowly got up from the bed to bring me a glass of water. As much as I tried to lift my body to take a drink, the pain overpowered me. The look of worry and anguish on Bobby's face bought tears to my eyes.

"G-go! Get o-out!" I tried to shout.

"No, I'm going to stay here with you, Ellie." Bobby said.

"J-just go! Please!"

"No, Elleanor, I'm staying he--"

"Get out!!" I shouted, as the pain rose up my chest.

I could feel a flame flow throughout me as I threw Bobby out the room with an invisible force, the door slamming shut behind him and locking. Screams ripped from my throat as the pain came once again. It felt as if I was being bound down to the bed.

I didn't know why this was happening to me. i didn't understand it. Was this something Azazel was doing to me? Was it my punishment for killing someone with my bare hands? Even if she had killed my friend? Or was this my punishment for the way I had been between the Winchester?

I rolled over as clood poured from my mouth. It felt as if I was dying. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I just wanted to sleep and never wake up. I wanted to find Dean and Sam. I wanted to hold them and love them. I wanted things to go back to normal.