We all have our price

Hey , I'm gonna try and make this chapter a long one .
This is about what Dacia wants now in return.
So hope you like it .
7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7

It's been 2 months since Elena woke up . Damon and Elena spent the first one on another road trip to catch up with each other .
Everyone is getting to know Dacia and she has become quite close friends with Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena .

Elena right now has the happy life she always wanted , and Damon has his soulmate back .

But as they say , everything comes with a price . And Dacia , has chosen hers .

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

" So sister, what is it you want in return? " Damon sighed .

They were in Dacia's room .
She had said she needed to ask him for something.

" Well , brother , I think it's only fair now I've reunited you with your true love , if you reunite me with mine . Don't you agree ? " She drawled.

" I knew there was a catch . We're exactly alike. We don't do anything for free ."

" Ah well you know me Damon , and I know you have also seen Kol , so I'd only like to know where he is ."

" Ask Caroline. She knows where Klaus is . I think his family are with him ."

" Thank you Dami !" Dacia teases , pulling him in for a hug .

" Hey , anything for my twin ." He replies.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

1 hour later

" So Care , will you please come to New Orleans with me ? "
Dacia begs .

" I don't know Dac ... After what happened last time I saw him it's gonna be pretty awkward seeing Klaus. And he'll think I'm there cuz I chose him , and I don't want to have to tell him I'm not ready."

" Then decide Caroline.
Decide if you want to be with him .
If you do , then you'll come with me ." She suggests.

" Okay. Fineee !" Caroline sighs , giving in .

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

I hope Care will come with me .
Personally I think her and Klaus would make a cute couple, but it's her choice.

That and it'd be nice to have support in finding Kol and getting him to talk to me .

He'll probably ask why I didn't find him . I'm doing that now though.
And besides I've spent years looking for the originals coffins so I could wake him if Klaus wasn't going to .

I can't wait to see him . It's been far too long.

Tomorrow I'll be going to the airport. Then if Caroline decides to come she'll meet me there .

Damon and Stefan are driving me . They want to make sure they get to say goodbye.

It won't be for long though. I hope to bring Kol back with me if he'll come . If he won't , then I guess I'll visit a lot . He's got no reason to say no though right ?

I hope so anyway. What if he's found someone else ?
What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore?

I eventually begin to shake off my negative thoughts. Kol will be happy to see me . Why wouldn't he ? He loves me .

I'll see him and everything will be perfect again, I think as I play with my engagement ring I still wear .

7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7

Dacia is sat on the uncomfortable seats by the departure gates as she waits for Caroline.
Dacia's POV

Im just waiting for my flight now .
Damon and Stefan dropped me off . They made me promise I'm coming back . And told me The boarding house is my home too and I'll always be welcome here .

That was so sweet of them .
I really do have the best brothers
How did I get so lucky?

I hope Caroline will be here soon.
The flight should arrive in a few minutes. I'm starting to think she might not be coming.

Then I turn around as the door opens to reveal ...

7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
How this next bit goes all depends on you . Depending on the comments , it could be Caroline, or it could be someone else . I'll update again when I have enough answers to decide who Caroline will end up with.

The next part will be called Its been a while. And I'll be aiming for around 3500 words so wish me luck.
And I'll try and have it up by Saturday, but like I said it all depends on you .
Georgia Xx