Thugs and Hood Love 12

Start from the beginning

"Aye wassup my niggahs ," I said once I walked over so that I could stand in front of the couch where they were sitting.

"Not shit. Trying to get this money," Pete said.

"My nigga ain't lying bout that shit right there," Duke said in agreement.

"That's wassup. But which one of y'all niggahs  wanna fuck sum," I said in a serious tone.

"Depends on who the bitch is," Chris said.

"Remember the fat bitch Kayla that was in the car with the nigga that came looking for me telling you to put yo gun up before ha nigga pop yo ass? That's who," I said with a smirk.

"Hell nawl. If I see that bitch, I probably choke that hoe. The nigga got ha ass thinking that he ain't no nigga that I can take down. That nigga really got this bitch nose wide open for his mongoose lookin ass," Chris said.

Everybody started to laugh at Chris' comment. Even myself. He was right. If I was him and I had seen the bitch that had a nigga shooting at me today, them I would kill the hoe ass too.

"Man fuck that shit you saying. I'm down," Tee said.

"Me too," Pete and Duke said.

"Bet. But what bout you Peanut," I asked him.

"Man if the bitch ready to choke then count my ass in. I gotta bitch at the crib that I can fuck but ha ass stingy as hell when it come to locking them jaws," Peanut said.

"Niggah yo ass silly as fuck," I said in between my laughing.

"That's wassup," Tee said as him and Peanut did our gang handshake.

"Well she gonna be in the bedroom beside the bathroom waiting on y'all niggahs . Beat that bitch shit up. Don't let the bitch be able to walk straight when y'all finish with her ass. And if some more niggahs  come in there wanting to fuck the hoe, then let'em. She fucked up when she came to my blocks starting shit. Imma teach this hoe and the niggahs  that she was rolling with today not to fuck with me or my team," I said as I turned to go and get Kayla out of my office.

"That's wassup," Chris said as he got up to do the gang shake with me before I turned to walk away.

"Go to the bedroom beside the bathroom," I told Kayla.

"Nigga after today yo ass better not fix yo damn mouth to ask me for none of my shit. And I put that on my life," Kayla told me as she picked up her pants and walked out of office with her pants in her hand and her head held high. The bitch had the nerve to act like I wanted....No scratch that bullshit. The bitch had the nerve to act like I needed ha pussy. Hell muthafucking nawl. This bitch was really gonna make me knock some kinda sense into ha dumb ass. The bitch stuck on stupid or some shit. Or at least that what it seemed like.

"I won't. Trust me," I said as I walked out behind her, locking my office door behind me.

It was a little after 1 in the morning when I got in my car so that I could go home. I checked my phone to see if I had any missed calls from Lyric, luckily I didn't. I assume she had fallen asleep or some shit while waiting for me.

Lyric POV

When I woke-up, it was almost two in the damn morning and the spot on the bed next to me was still empty.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand beside the bed and checked to see if I had any calls or text messages from Billy. When I realized that I didn't, my heartbeat started to speed up and I started to get the feeling that something wasn't right.