Tell me where it hurts?

A/N: Try playing the song while reading :D

"I was a tool for her Kirstie, I didnt see that one coming" I look down and sighed, "I always knew that I cant trust your puny girlfriend, after all she's a slut" Kirstie stood up she was annoyed from the fact that my girlfriend would ever cheat on me. "And besides, you deserve better Mitch I hope you know that" I just looked at her as she exited the room.

I stood up and looked myself in front of the mirror thinking. My mind was all blocked I dont know what to do, this is why I hate dating female they always ended up my heart alone, broken, sad, and chaos. My tears are falling, Im getting very weak, The stress that caused me could leave into a disaster I cant control my sadness and anger I throw all the things on the floor as hard as I can the more I hear the glass breaks the more I hear my heart was shredding into pieces "I..I cant TAKE THIS ANY LONGER!" I shouted it twice punching the wall as I try to bleed my fists. I stopped for a moment I was crying so hard until.

"Mitch!?"

"K-Kirstie? W-what are you doing here?"

Kirstie looked around her surroundings everything in my room was now a total mess and the blood from the wall made her shocked, She shed a tear and hugged me as hard as she can.

"Mitch you dont have to do this!"

"Kirstie..."

"Mitch, stop.. c-crying about her.. s-she is not worth it goddamnit!!"

"I know...thats why I feel hurt and regret that I loved her..."

She stopped from hugging me instead she looked at me in the eyes.

"Please tell me where it hurts, so I can help you"

I pointed at my heart, thats the only thing that pains inside of me right now, How is she gonna heal me?

"Is that the only thing that hurts you right now?"

"yeah.."

She leaned her face as she cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips, I was in shocked I dont know why but I feel everytime her lips was on mine my heart was healing the pain that I feel was fading slowly

"Kirstie?"

"Yeah?"

"why did you kiss me?"

"I know for a fact that I was the only one who can heal your heart in pain"

I smiled at her knowing that there's atleast one person who's actually loves me dearly

"This is why I love you Kirstie"

I kissed her but this time its more passionate, we kissed a little longer until we break the kiss to catch some air. She smiled at me and whispered something to me

"I always loved you, Im so glad you finally realized it"

She hugged me as I close my eyes tearing up in joy. I was such a fool of not noticing her feelings for me, Im glad I did at this moment my Heart will always dedicated to her

For now on.

Hope you guys liked it :D if you want some updates please vote and comment if you want more Thanks for reading :)