Chapter 6 - Romance In Paris (Chryl)

Me and Dylan were dancing. I wasn't really surprised as I saw Quinn and Ashley dancing with their man. I was totally surprised when I saw Nicole dancing with Roffer. Not so aromantic after all, Nicole. Mama's prouda ya!

"What are you looking at?" Asked Dylan.

"I'm surprised that Nicole's with Roffer. She's aromantic. Well, not now!" I chuckled.

Dylan gently touched my chin, turning my head to face his light blue eyes. His hands slowly slid to my back.

Someone's gettin' naughty!

The song ended. Dylan held my hand. His touch was soft but it also had a little feel of masculinity in it. He brought me to the balcony.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked him.

He sighed.

"As beautiful as you!" He replied, holding me closer to him.

*buzz.....buzz.....buz...*

My cellphone rang. It was a message from my dad.

"Sorry, let me reply my dad first." I said to Dylan.

He nodded.

I then texted my dad. He wanted to see me. After a long month of not seeing me, he really missed me. But, instead, I asked his permission to spend sometime with Dylan. Well, I was his sweet heart. He let me go.

"What was all that about?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just my dad." I replied with a smile.

Awkward......

I was terrible when it came to dates or 1 to 1 girl to boy talk. It's just a big no for me. It just all ends up with an awkward 'So.....urmm...' or a '......' total silence and I would just walk away. There are much more. Yes, I'm that bad.

I stared back at the sky and sighed.

"You don't see this is Brooklyn everyday don't you?" I said.

"No, something like this is precious. Nature is beautiful, Chryl. You can only see this now. After some time, it's gone Chryl, gone, forever." Replied Dylan.

Wow, deep.

"Way to ruin the mood Dylan. The sky is romantic and you just spoiled it." I chuckled.

"Oh, you want romantic? Hmm... I'm from England you know? My British accent is enough to make you kiss me." He raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, okay. What do you say? We take a stroll through the city?" I asked.

"Sounds good!" With that, he immediately hugged me by the waist and opened his wings to fly up high in the sky.

"Dylan!!" I grabbed onto him as tight as possible. I could fall and just open my wings but it would tear the back of my dress.

When he reached up the clouds he let me sit on one of the clouds. I immediately transformed into my regular human size. Dylan too. I changed my outfit into a regular fairy outfit so that I could spread my wings out.

"How did you like that?" Asked Dylan.

"Not one bit, Mr. Not-So-Sexy-Anymore." I replied.

"How can I refill my sexiness? With a kiss?"

Before I could say anything, he pulled me close and kissed me on the cheek. His soft lips touched my skin.

Dylan

Kissed

Me.

"Ooh, hello Mr. Sexy!" I said.
"Mom!! Chryl said I'm Sexy again!!" He shouted, of course, no one heard him.