Chapter 5 - Girls On Fire

We were flying for about an hour now. It takes a total of five hours to reach Paris. It's Paris, not the area that were gathering. It takes another 30 minutes or so, according to my mom.

"Mom.... Can we please use our Charr? I'm tired. My wings are running out of energy."

"Don't lie. You know that your wings won't rub out of energy. It's you. You can use you're Charr if you want to. You girls too." Mom replied. A Charr is an animal that can help their master or mistress once summoned. Each fairy has a pair of Land Charr and a pair of Sky Charr.

"Thank you!" I said. My Sky Charr was a white Raven and a sliver-ish Owl. They're both amazing animals. I went on and summoned the Raven, Grag.

"You summoned me mistress? You look beautiful by the way! Need a ride?" Grag said in a manly voice.

"Would you mind? I'd love to!"

"Nope I don't. Hop on!" He replied. As instructed, I hopped on and immediately lay down on his back. Did I mention he was humongous? And fluffy too!

"Hey! I want to sit on Grag too!" Nicole said. Ashley and Quinn pleaded too.

"Summon your own Charr..... By the way Ashley, ask Quinn to teach you. I'm half asleep now." I almost fell asleep. Grag was really comfortable.

So, Quinn taught Ashley how to summon a Charr and she did it. Nicole summoned her Phoenix, Ashley summoned her Dragonfly, and Quinn summoned her Pegasus. finally, my mom couldn't take it anymore and she summoned her Scissor-tailed flycatcher. The good things was, these animals fly fast. So, we arrived at Paris at about 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Ah.... The beautiful smell of flowers... Nice job Quinn! It was Spring there in Paris. We were very hungry. So, my mom brought us to a local French restaurant to ate some pasta and pizza. It was DELICIOUS!! Right after that, we had to leave for the Magical Reunion because mom had to prepare the food there.

"And... we are here!" said mom

"Wow!! It's beautiful! But we have to become small to go in right? Cuz it's a freaking Oak Tree." I asked

"Of course, my dear. Now, I'm going to go and prepare the food. You girls can wander around but you girls MUST be back by 4. Got it?" my mom instructed as she turned herself small.

"Yes, madame." we said together.

"WAIT!! but what if the four elements arrive early too! I'm just gonna stay too.." Quinn said. With that, she became small and went inside the Oak Tree.

"Yeah, she may be right. We're going in Nicole!" me and Ashley followed Quinn into the Oak tree.

"GAH... Fine, I'll go in too.." with that being said, she tagged along too.

Inside the oak tree was beautiful. It was decorated with flower lamps. Literally. There was tree stump chars and tables and a balcony that had a view of the Eiffel Tower. Which was really romantic.

An hour passed. Most if the fairies came. The gathering area was soon pretty crowded. Sounds of laughter and chatting filled the room.

"OH MY GOSH CHRYL!!!!" Quinn squealed. Pointing towards a direction.

I looked.

I froze.

"OH MY GOSH ITS THE FOUR ELEMENTS!!!!!" I screamed.

Of course we aren't the first one to see them. That already had paparazzi, which was obviously girls. Just girls. Suddenly,

"Um... Hey Nicole, I want to tell you something, would you wind to dance with me later?" It was Chuck. Chuck was the fairy of languages and he has his "squad" which only consist of 3 people, him, Pulump, the fairy of knowledge and Earl, the fairy of Stationaries. Weird? Yes. I have no idea what the circle members were thinking about. Like seriously! WHAT EVEN?!