Chapter 3 - Hi Grandmother

"Mom! I'm home!" Screamed Chryl.

"Good girl." She said as I felt a pat on my head. Although she was all the wat in the kitchen.

"Mom, no magic in the house!"

"Yeah right. Like you obey that rule?" After that, I felt something tickle me.

"Ngaww!! Okay okay! Sorry mom! I'm going to shower okay?"

"Be quick! Grandmother is coming in 30!"

"Yeah. Know that!" I screamed to her as I head to the shower.

Before I went in the shower, took one of my bath bombs. And I filled the tub with water. When it reached my desire amount, I threw the bath bomb inside the tub and watched it "explode".

"Grandma's coming..... Might as well have a lavender bath. Don't be too cranky Chryl.... So sleepy.... Nice scent...." As I said that, I lay in my bath tub with pop music playing. Relaxing pop music.

"Can I lay me your side.... Next to you.... Next to you..."

After 30 minutes of total relaxation, I quickly took a bath and got out of the bathroom.

"Chryl!! Come down now!! Grandma is here!!"

"Yeah okay!!" I screamed back. Not feeling very happy.

Before I went down, I texted Quinn and Nicole.

'Hey girls!! Miss you guys lots ^^. Are you guys free tonight at about 9 o'clock? Let's go up the skies. Good news, Ashley's wings are big enough to fly. Let me know ASAP.'

Immediately, they replied.

Nicole: 'Yeah sure! I need something      like this everyday. My junior is stressing me out. I'll meet you guys at Ashley's house. See ya girls! xoxo'

Quinn: 'GAHH!! Are you even for real?? Of course I'm in! Meet you babes at Ashley's house! I'm so excited I wanna skip dinner!! ^^'

'Thanks guys for replying so fast. I'll tell Ashley. See ya!!'

I was really happy that the plan was approved. Now, I hear grandma's footsteps.

Shit.

Shit.

Fuck.

Gotta go.

Now.

I quickly put down my phone and ran out my door and immediately lock it. Just in time I thought.

"Chryl Kynie Lynix!! You've grown so much my dear!! So, how's being a senior? I heard that you're taking your enemy.... Asey? Yeah. So, is she bullying you? Oh, how old are you this year? I bet it's 25. If you're 25, where's your boyfriend? Are you even married? Do you have future plans? What fairy do you think your baby is gonna be? ........."

See? This is why I DO NOT like her. Many more reasons. First, she just tries to stuff all these ridicules questions inside my mind. Second, this is the Mrs. Fake. She could just lose her temper with very small things. Like for example a ketchup bottle. And she's also VERY old fashioned. VERY. She expected my room to be filled with nature and butterflies and blah blah blah. SORRY WOMAN! Ain't gonna happen.

"Umm.. Grandma, it's my BEST friend. Her name is ASHLEY. And I'm only 18. And I'm not married nor I have a boyfriend. I'm hungry can we go downstairs? Please?"

"Chryl Lynix!! Who taught you to be so rude? I'm standing right in front of you here and I'm talking to you! What kind of fairy are you??!! Who taught you this behavior? Is it your father? ......" She continues.