Santana

The concert was freaking amazing. Brittany looked super hot dancing in the back ground. Currently I'm laying in Britts bed and we were talking about the concert well that was before we started to make out.

"Britt you know what a make-out session leads to don't you?" I said while smirking at her, smirks back "of course I do". She started kissing me and her hands where all over my body. I pushed her down next to me and climbed on her lap and kissed her neck owning a moan from the blond below me.  "San, lets do it" she sais "with pleasure".

I was just about to get my second orgasm when I suddenly heard loud bangs.

*bang* *bang* *bang*

I pushed brittany off of me, we where both yelling our lungs out. I think i just peed myself. "What the fuck was that!? " brittany said holding on to me like her life dependet on it. Outside our room i heard giggles "berry! Fabray! When i am dressed you better be running because i will ends you both!!". Rachel and Quinn squeald and i heard running, i turned to britt "i'll be right back Babe". I slid on one of britts shirts and shorts, who where way to big and opened the door. "Beeerryy, fabraaay. Don't hide, Auntie snixx will find you. And if she won't Santana will just burn your new Edition from brunette ambition miss berry. And she will probably burn miss' Fabray's bacon too" I heard loud gasps coming from the living room and i made my way over "Come on now girls. I'm not in the mood to play hide and seek damn it." Slowly a brunette girl showed herself "are you gonna kill me?" she asked "maybe" i answered. Now Quinn made her way out her hiding place too "Santana is just mad because we ruined her sexy times with britt" she said earning a glare from me and the loud laugh of Rachel "shut the fuck up Fabray and lets make some food. I'm starving".

Just as I was about to get brittany out of bed she ran into the living room "turn on the tv!" she said. With a frown on my face i did what she asked me and switched on the tv. The news was on.

"Miss Quinn Fabray was seen with her manager Brittany s. Pierce and what seemed to be two fans of miss Fabray."

I saw Brittany give Quinn a look as the lady from the news continued to talk.

"Not only did the two fans get into Miss Fabray car, they entered her house too" on the screen behind the woman appeard a picture of Quinn, Britt, Rachel and me entering Quinn's house. "Our reporters made some more pictures wich include this one" on the screen appeard a picture of a hugging Rachel and Quinn. It seemed like a normal friendly hug to me but of course the news had to make it more. The lady continued  "now I am going to ask what everyone is wondering. Is Miss fabray cheathing on her boyfriend Sam evans?"

I really want to kill this lady who now started talking about the crisis in Cuba. "Britt it is really not what it seems" Quinn said while she walked over to Brittany. Brittany looks mad, her eyes are narrowed and she folded her arms infront of her breast. pity. "Quinn your boy friend is on the phone" she said and handed the blonde her phone.

The past 15 minutes we watched Quinn talking on the phone. She looked worried at Rachel while talking. I turned to Rachel "Rach why the hell were you two hugging?" Rachel raised her eyebrows "it was just a hug San there was nothing more going on i swear. I don"t even get how they got that picture, we weren't infront of a window..." I sighed deeply "Rachel you do realize that that picture was taken from the kitchen? And almost the whole kitchen is glas" Rachel was about to say something back when Quinn hung up the phone.

"Sam didn't broke up with me gladly" she said. She didn't seem to happy about that though. "Good" brittany responded "now you all get dressed while I make breakfast" she added "oh and we are going shopping today because miss fabray has an red carpet to attend" well that should be fun.

______________________________________
{A/N}

I hope those who read this story forgive me for taking to long to update this part. . and of course i hope you enjoyed Santana's pov. Don't be shy and leave comments or tips behind for me. Okay

Val