The world meeting! {Part One} Hetalia x Reader

Key~
(Y/N)- Your name
(H/C) - Hair color
(F/F) - Favorite food

You sighed as you trudged out the door and breathed in the crisp, winter air. Yes, it was December.

You where invited to some kind of world meeting by your best friend, Elizabeta. You where reluctant at first, but you finally gave in after she promised to get you some (F/F) after.

Fine, but you won't be able to convince me to come again! You recall yourself snapping.

Trust me, you won't need any convincing! Elizabeta then replied with a wink.

She was supposed to meet me here at nine... You thought as you took a look around the scene. You where outside the correct building, so Elizabeta had to be late.

I knew this was a bad idea... You thought, already regretting your decision to show up.

You sat on the stoop, waiting for Elizabeta to arrive. You seemed to doze off until someone showed up outside the building...

"Excuse me, Miss, but are you here for the world meeting?" A British accent cooed.

" Huh? Oh, I'm here for my friend Elizabeta, she invited me to come!" You state your business and get up off the stoop, sprinkling off the snow that stuck onto you.

"Oh..." The man stared into your (E/C) eyes, connecting gazes.

He was handsome, I'll give you that. His marvelous green eyes seemed to lock into yours almost perfectly. This was officially the most romantic moment of your life, staring into the fascinating eyes of the English stranger.

He suddenly broke the silence.

"How rude of me, I didn't introduce myself!" The man scolded himself, slowly turning a bright red.

"I am Arthur Kirkland, and you are?" Arthur introduced himself and stuck out his hand to shake.

You put out your hand.

"I'm (Y/N)!" You introduce yourself as you feel your cheeks become warm. His hands felt nice!

"I see you're either quite cold, or you're blushing, love!" Arthur pointed out with a cute smile, accompanied with a small blush.

You feel your cheeks becoming flustered.

Am I blushing? You ask yourself.  But I never blush!

"Would you care to come inside, love? I wouldn't want you to catch a cold!" Arthur asked, who seemingly wanted to put his arm over you, but instantly thought it would be ungentleman-like to do so.

You blushed each time he called you love. It was adorable!

Before he could lead you inside, your almost-Frozen ears hear a distant, but noisy sound come closer.

"DUDE! DUDE! Am I later for-" The voice suddenly stops, but you can hear and feel someone edge closer.

"W-who's the dudette?" The voice studdered, obviously quite nervous.

You turn around to face a handsome man of ocean-blue eyes. His gaze fixed upon you, staring into your eyes as if he was in a trance within the (E/C).

"This is (Y/N)!" Arthur introduced you, gently pulling you more toward him.

"Hello!" You greeted with a friendly smile.

This seemed to make him even more nervous.

"Uh, um, uh, we should go inside! It's freezing out here!" The man finally blurted after a moment of silence.

" I'm Alfred, and how about I become your hero?" Alfred pulled you away from the protective grip of Arthur, and leads you into the building.

You can hear a faint sigh behind you and Alfred.

Well, I hope the rest of the day goes well... You thought, imagining what it'll be like.