Halfway Through Second Period

I GOT THIS IDEA FROM @ CHUBJOSH ON INSTAGRAM

TOP: JOSH

WARNINGS: DADDY KINK

JOSHS POV

Tyler always loved to wear skirts and little crop tops. I thought it was so cute. His little skirts hugging Hug waist just right, and the crop top being nice and flowy and soft. I always admired his fashion sense.

"Joshie!!" I hear a voice yell and a knock on the door. I smile and open it to tyler standing there in a pink mini skirt with skulls on it, and a small white crop top that says "daddy" in big pink letters sprawled across it.

"Hey baby boy" I say as I grab my bag and head out the door. He giggles a bit and kisses my cheek. We always walk to school together. I put my arm around his waist and glare at anyone who stares at my perfect baby. We finally get to school and before we part ways, I slowly lean down to his ear and sexually whisper,

"Meet me in the bathroom halfway through second period." And then smacked his ass, making him lightly yelp out and jump, face turning a dark shade of red. I walk off, lightly swaying my hips so he knows that I want his body halfway through second period.

TYLERS POV

"Meet me in the bathroom halfway through second period." He says, making my face go red. He lightly but firmly smacks my ass, and I try my very hardest not to moan out right there and try my hardest not to get a boner. Its quite difficult to conceal a dick under a mini skirt to begin with. I take a deep breath and start to walk to first period. It felt like it last hours as I tried to focus on the lesson and not the things that josh is going to do to me. The bell finally rings and we are released into 2nd period. I walk down the hall and avoid the bullies and wave at my cheerful and short friend Patrick.

"Hey pat, have you seen Joshie?" I ask him as he walks over to me, hand in hand with his boyfriend Pete.

"No I haven't.. I donno wherenhe is but I'm sure he's fine!" He says and smiles. Patrick turns to look at Pete who was staring at another boy from across the hallway.

"Quit staring at Mikey Pete. He's straight. Plus you have a cupcake right here!!" He points to his shirt, wich was all black except a pink cupcake that said 'I'm sweet' with a winky face.

"You're right" Pete says as he smiles and kisses patrick on his forhead.

"You guys are so cute oh my god." I say and put my face in my hands. Patrick giggles and Pete lightly smacks my arm.

"Well we've gotta get to class. Bye ty!!" Patrick happily says as he skips off. Cutie I think as I watch the Fedora wearing small boy skip off. I walk into second period and try to get my mind off josh. I quietly hum a random tune and doodle on my page, but they all have red hair that's shaved on the sides.. And they're all extremely sexy ... And they're all named josh.... I need to focus. I stare blankly at the board and 15 minutes later I'm asking if I can go to the bathroom. My teacher let's me and I rush off to see my boyfriend on his phone.

"Hey baby boy" he says and shoots me a sexy smirk. I immediately go up to him and smash our lips together.

"I can't wait any longer josh. Take me now." I whisper as I lead him into a stall.

"Princess you have to be patien-"

"JOSH." I nearly yell, I immediately regretted it though because josh looked mad.

"You're not the boss. I am. I'm your daddy." He says to me in a stern voice.

"Turn around. Now." I do as I was told and he pulls up my skirt. He smacks my ass, which was surely to leave a red hand mark.

"Ah! Daddy.. I'm sorry." I say as I turn around again.

"You're so kinky. You have a boner from that? Huh. I'll keep that in mind." He says with a wink. I blush a deep red and bite my lip.

"Do you want me to stretch you baby boy?" He whispers in my ear lovingly.

"Y-yes please daddy" I say, nodding eagerly. He sticks two fingers in my mouth and I swirl my tounge around them and get them extra wet and dripping. He met those fingers with my entrance and pushes them in. I scrunch my forhead up from the small amount of pain. He entered another finger in and pumped faster, brushing up against my prostate making me moan aloud. He took the fingers out making me groan.

"I know baby but its going to be replaced will daddy-" Josh started but was interrupted by a person walking into the bathroom. Shit. I thought to myself. I forgot we where at school. Soon enough the person left and we both giggled a bit. Josh spit in his hand and lubed himself up, lining himself up with my entrance and putting his hands on my hips. He slowly pushed in making me nearly loudly moan out in pleasure. He starts to go faster and faster making me moan louder and louder.

"Shh baby or people will hear" he lovingly whispers in my ear. I quickly nod and bite my lip. He continues at a steady pace but then hits that bundle of nerves, making me moan out loud.

"R-right there.. Do that again please daddy" I wimper. He hits it again and again and again making me moan so loud josh had to put his hand over my mouth. I was finally sent over the edge, makinf my muscles tense up a bit and making me clench around Josh, making him spill over. We clean ourselves up and give each other a loving and long kiss, that was rudly interrupted by the bell.

"Shit. We took too long" he says with a giggle.

"Well at least we where on the bathroom halfway through second period." I say with a peck to Josh's cheek.