Chapter Seventeen: Forgotten Memories

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I love you too" She told him, with an equally as happy smile. She ran her hands up his sides slowly, her fingertips caressing his bare skin. "This was great" she said closing her eyes and just relaxing into the grass beneath her, listening to the birds as they chirped.

Derek nodded slightly in agreement, "Yeah it was" he said and smirk before leaning down and kissing her neck and down her bare shoulder. He moved his hands down her sides moaning softly as he felt her skin beneath his.

She chuckled softly, "Come on Derek, we just had sex, you really ready for round two" she said and laughed as she joking pushed him back.

"I'm always ready for round two baby" Derek said jokingly and pulled back so he could look down at her. He loved looking at her, she was just so beautiful, "But if you're not ready that's fine too" he said with a smirk

"Oh really" She said and laughed softly before rolling them over so she was on top. "You think I'm not ready, is that it" she said.

Derek laughed softly and nodded, "Oh I know you're not ready" he said with a cocky smirk.

"Is that so" She said and stared down at him for a moment, a grin spreading across her face. "We'll see about that" she said before leaning down and kissing him deeply.

**

Derek finished pulling on the last of his clothes and turned to look at her, sad that this was over, that'd he'd have to go back home. They'd just had sex for the first, and second time, it sucked that he had to leave so early after. "Same place tomorrow?" he asked, though he was just talking about them hanging out.

She smiled widely and nodded, "Of course" she said and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. "You sure you're up for this" she asked and searched his face for any doubt.

"I love you" Derek said and smiled at her, "And I have no doubt in my mind that leaving with you next week is the right choice" he said and laughed softly. "I would do anything to be with you" he said, and meant it with all his heart. He leaned in and kissed her softly slowly deepening it. He was about to pull away to catch his breath when he felt himself ripped away from her and thrown across the clearing. He grunted as his back slammed into a tree and he landed on the ground roughly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing to my daughter" An older woman growled and stood in front of the girl defensively. "Josie, get out of here," she told her before running at the boy. Her and her daughter were both omegas, so any other werewolf was a threat to their safety. Especially a boy from a pack that rejected them as members.

Josie shook her head slightly, "No mom stop it's okay, he'd never hurt me," she shouted, but the older woman wasn't listening. All her attention was directed at the teen boy before her. She bared her teeth at him before slashing out with her claws.