Home sweet home

Your Pov
It's been awhile... Since Insane and I have been home. A week tops maybe that was a good thing.

I haven't been able to sleep lately I don't know why.. But home feels so sweet now.

There's something here that feels so eerie.. Maybe sleep is a good thing.. I don't want to be up very late again.
I started walking towards my room

"Goodnight Insane"

"Goodnight (y/n)"

Finally in my room I put on some comfortable clothes, and lied down, starring at the ceiling for awhile I felt my eyes getting drowsy..

And with that I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~In dream land~
I looked down to see no chains, I was standing in my old room.. I walked down the hallway, maybe mum is still alive.
I continued walking in hopes of finding my mothers old room, only to see a drunken father laying on the table beer bottles all around him.

I quickly try to leave, not wanting to make a sound.. I don't want to be punished again.

I continue walking but only quieter in hopes of finding mother. I see the bedroom door slightly aejar.

I peek in.. and what I see next is a chair, right bellow are a pair of shoes, my next mistake was looking up..

I found my mother, only with a rope tied around her neck. She was hanging.. Like an ordainment.

She was a pretty lady, porcelain perfect.

The next thing terrified me most.. My father was right behind me..
A tear in his eye, shaking his head..

"You're a disgrace" he finished by pulling me by my hair and dragging me out of my mothers room..
"You caused this... You.. You Bitch"
~out of dreamland~

I awoke in a cold sweat.. I felt something moist going down my face, sweat maybe?

No... No I was.. I was crying.. I-I haven't cried in years..
I thought I was over this, why am I being reminded of such a horrific memory's?

I remember the dream so clearly like a reminder... Reminding me of... Him.. My father.. (Fathers/name)

(I'm sorry if you like your fathers, just put in a fake name if you want to)      

The sad excuse of a man.. But I should not dwell on my past.. It does no good, actually there is no point in doing so.

With that I got up and headed towards the kitchen, sleep looked farther away now, I went to the cupboard and grabbed a cup and a tea packet. Warming up some water.

I suddenly heard loud snores coming from the living room, I slowly walked towards the ark the lead towards the living,

after slowly creeping, I lit up my hand in my dark flames only to find the one and only pyromaniac, Natsu..

Sleeping on my couch.. How the hell did he find out where I lived.. Could he have actually have been smart enough to use his sense of smell... Damnit

I abruptly extinguished the flame in my hand and loudly walked towards the light switch, and switched it on.

He barley moved, and if possible he snored even louder.. -_-

I 'walked' over to him and 'lightly' tapped him on the head.

All he did was stir in his sleep.

Finally getting agitated, I walked behind the couch and flipped it over,

That leading him to be on the floor, finally stirring awake.

"Oh hey (y/n)" he drowsily spoke

The nerve of this guy...

"What exactly are you doing in my house?"

"Well I figured, I was going to get you back, but then I realized I was really tired.. And fell asleep"

"..."

"..."

"Where's Happy?" Natsu asked

That was when all of a sudden I heard Insane squeal and or scream.

With hearing that I quickly ran to her room, with a drowsy Natsu behind me.

I slammed the door open, to see Insane trying to pull the blue exceed off of her.

You stifled a laugh, and quickly covered your mouth.

Natsu slowly peaked through the door and saw what was happening.

"WAY TO GET SOME HAPPY!!"

And that was when the blue exceed woke up, and saw exactly where he was at..

Natsu's Pov
I remember walking into (y/n)'s house, (window). My plan had already been decided, if she was sleeping I was going pour water on her.

Such a brilliant plan, I know, I know.

But the truth is, she's actually pretty scary when you piss her off..

But all this happened, Happy getting some, me seeing a side of (y/n) I haven't seen before but..

I know that we've only just met (y/n) but I think I'm falling for you.

Your Pov
"Did you just realize where you were at Happy?" I tried holding back my laughter but it was just to much.

I couldn't help myself,

After my laughing fits were over I looked up to see an angry and flustered Insane, and an oh so sorry Happy.

I turned around to see Natsu, wait... was he blushing, or has he come up with a fever?

What am I saying..

Since when did I care for his well being?

Why did him being here feel so right?

Author Note
I'm sorry for not updating, some things came up, but I hope I can actually keep updating frequently..

                   871 words