Chapter 7: I'd Love To Change The World

"You know what to do?" Dean asked Emm- Castiel. He looked at Dean with a small amount of fear but shook his head, nether the less. I still couldn't really believe that this was the man- erm, I mean angel who unleashed the world's most dangerous monster upon us not too long ago, being that he was so... gentle and calm. It was complex.

"Not really, no." Cas answers back truthfully and we all let out heavy sighs at this. Well, at least he was honest.

Dean brings him over to face the building that we were planning on raiding tonight. Castiel said before hand that the people standing outside, guarding the place, were all demons. Meg confirmed. There were seven of them, all standing there with expressionless faces and in nicely dressed attire. Suits and ties.

Even if I wasn't too fond of their kind, I had to admit... they had some class.

"Don't worry," Dean claps his back and nudges him a little. We all look at the men down by the entrance. Castiel seemed nervous, I could understand why. He was possibly about to go down and kill seven demons so we could get in. I was a little weak from using some of my powers last night to help Sam (which I don't regret at all) so I wasnt 100% able to aid him in this killing, but Dean said that Castiel - or as he had to say, Emmanuel - should be the one to do the job, alone.

My insides churned at the thought of Castiel fighting seven demons at the same time. He didn't remember how to fight, he didn't even remember his own name. It felt unnerving. I couldnt see why Dean would just throw his friend into danger like that without any hesitation, but yet again... this friend was a prehistoric celestial being of pure energy and light, which could only be killed with heavenly weapons, and I didn't think any of those demons had one of those.

Never mind, I see why. Silly me...

"Its simple, just like riding a bicycle." Dean tries to make everything lighter on us. He tries to make the angel feel better and more at ease with this.

Deal fails, miserably.

"But I don't know how to do that either." Castiel responds with furrowed eyebrows, taking a worried glance at the annoyed human. I let out a quiet laugh despite the situation. He was so honest and awkward that it made me smile. I was like that around others, but not to his extent.

My laugh soon stops as I head the brunette sigh out in a heavy puff. Meg groans in annoyance and starts to mumble under her breath about how the two men were wasting a whole bunch of time being idiots, and I have to restrain myself from snapping at her for talking in a disrespectful tone about my family. That made me upset.

Yes, I considered Castiel family now, which again confused me to no end but I just went with it. He helped me the other day and was thought of as family for Sam and Dean. Their family was my family, just like Bobby.

I still missed him a lot. So did the boys.

Damn this brunette demon, though. (Even if she already was by default, I guess...?) She was getting on my nerves quite easily. Which wasn't new. I was trained to kill them, not become all buddy-buddy and play at freaking tea parties with them. Demons and Phoenixes classed heads whenever they met, us never being friendly towards them and them never being friendly  towards us. My parents would have already burned this girl's eyes out with a touch, like how I could at any moment. That would sure show her!

But I made a promise to Dean that I would play nice, so that meant I had to not tick her off or start anything, same as her.