Witches and ghosts Chapter 2

Chapter 2

‘I promise I’ll get you a body’ Hannah said rubbing a crystal ball before kissing it. ‘What is taking so long Hannah’ An impatient voice replied ‘Joel I am trying, If it wasn’t for me you would still be in purgatory’ she snapped. ‘Fine I’ll just go back then’ Joel taunted her and started to fade into smoke ‘No baby I am sorry’ the smoke vanished and Joel was there again ‘It’s just frustrating...I miss you so much’ Hannah continued breaking down into tears. ‘It’s okay we will find a body soon’ Joel said ‘and maybe then you won’t try a spell on me again’ He laughed trying to make her feel better. Hannah smiled yeah I think after this I am done with magic’ she laughed ‘Shall we look for candidates for your new body.’’ she said changing the subject as she logged onto facebook and started to scroll through her facebook friends ‘What about barry he’s hot’ she said ‘Is he an athlete’ Joel responded ‘Yeah he does football’ she said enlarging a photo of him ‘and he’s hot’ she repeated ‘I think he’s half Italian half Hungarian’ Joel smiled ‘So like half hungarian half italian footballer?’ he asked ‘pretty much’ hannah shrugged scrolling through Barry's profile.

‘I’ll arrange to see him at school’ said fishing her vibrating phone out of her back pocket ‘It’s daisy’ she mouthed to joel as she answered it.

‘Oh Hay Daisy’ she said

‘Hey Han where were you today’ daisy replied

Hannah rolled her eyes ‘I was feeling ill so i went home’

‘Oh Okay how are you now’ Daisy asked showing genuine concern for her health and well being

‘Much better’ Hannah replied feeling guilty for lying to Daisy as she was so naive and gullible.

‘Oh Great do you wanna come over the hannahs house we are going to do a -’ she was cut off by something.

‘Hello’ Hannah asked wearily

‘You will pay for your mistakes once the moon is full the witches of cambridgeshire are coming for you’ replied crackly voices chanting.

Hannah took the phone away from her ear in shock and let her mouth drop open she couldn’t speak the fear inside her was eating her from the inside.

‘hello... hello’ a faint muffle came from the phone.

Hannah lifted it to her ear again. ‘Yes’ she said her throat dry and croaky.

‘Do you wanna come over we are going to do a séance’ she asked excitedly

‘Erm sure, Is it okay if i bring someone?’ she said resting her free hand on her hip.

‘Sure, see in half an hour’ Daisy replied before hanging up.

Hannah fell back into her seat she felt the blood drain from her face ‘What’s up ’Joel said with deep concern for his lover. ‘You know the cambridgeshire coven-’ she paused ‘They are coming for me’ Joel was silent her didn’t how to comfort her the witches coven were the witches that looked after cambridgeshire they were like the supernatural police anything bad that happened you would have to deal with them. All witches were scared of them. ‘I thought they would leave me alone if i left’ hannah got up and started pacing up and down and rested her hand on forehead the room before sitting down again ‘They must have picked up on my Inter-world-communication spell’ she closed the laptop lid then turned the joel ‘I am going to take you to meet Hannah and Daisy i think they can help’ she blurted out quickly ‘Hannah’s from the London witch bloodline but she doesn’t know it. I can probably get her to help me get barry’s body after a bit of convincing’ she said packing up the stuff from the warehouse she had been living in with joel. ‘W-w-wait we are meeting people? like humans like actual non magical people’ He said sounding shocked Hannah rolled her eyes yes non magical beings she laughed bundling him into her backpack ‘now sit tight and stay quiet’ she said before zipping up her bag.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short i want each chapter to be a diffrent P.O.V and I haven't started Joels Or Daisy's yet but I hope you like it :D (Y)  I am still planning how i want it to go if you have any idea's of what would be cool put it in to the story put it in the comments and if i like it ill put your plot in and give you credit x

Please Vote,Comment and read on :D

-JustPlainMe

Twitter: @Justpm