29.

"I can't believe you" Louis shook his head as we sat down at the table. Liam joined us with drinks in his hands. "I mean, on one hand we have the girlfriend and on the other we have Oli." He holds his hands out and pretends to weight the scenario. Liam just shakes his head and sits. "Look Harry. I'm not having a go. But I really think you need to make a decision." I nod and pull out my phone, looking at the last conversation I and Olive had.

Anagramofilove; Hi.

AnonymousBritish; Hey.

Anagramofilove; U ok? Xxx

AnonymousBritish; Yeah. Fine. Dandy. Are you okay? Xxx

Anagramofilove; Yeah. Amazing, perfect.

I sighed and threw my phone on to the table. I was annoyed, at myself and at Olive. She never tells me anything any more. Its like she's wanting me to dump her, except I'm going to do it face to face when we meet! "So, Niall's birthday. I'm thinking; party, loads of people, your place Harry. Have a theme but I'm not sure what" Louis pulls us closer. "Yes, maybe we can have a British themed party!" I looked at Liam and we both laughed "Niall is Irish!" Louis looked at us and knitted his eyebrows together "Oh yeah" I went to reach for my drink when Louis nudged his elbow into my ribs. I inhaled some beer through my nose and coughed, Liam patted my back as Louis pointed to someone. Olivia.

Her hair was tied up in two loose plaits trailing down her shoulders and chest. Her natural brunette roots were showing at the top of her head while the ends of her hair was still a vibrant reddy auburn. She was wearing denim shorts with a black oversized hoody and white converse. She was ordering something at the bar. I watched as the barman gave her a brown paper bag, she smiled and walked back out. I watched through the window as she sits down at a table in the cafe next door. I see a waitress walk up to her. They talk, smile and laugh and the waitress goes. Then she opens the brown bag.

She pulls out a small purple teddy bear and she bites her bottom lip. Oli then takes out a piece of paper, probably a letter. She unfolds it and begins to read. "Harry? Are you listening?" I snap my head back to Liam "Huh?" I bring the drink up to my lips "Niall's birthday party is going to be Hippie themed!" I smiled and nodded, still taking in a gulp of the cold, refreshing beer. "Invite Olivia with you" Louis smirked. I looked back at Oli who was now sipping on a glass of hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows. She holds the letter in one hand as her eyes are glued to the paper. She taps her feet in a beat on the floor, strands of hair falls every now and again. I didn't realise I was smiling at her until she looked across and smiled back. I looked at the time and finished my half pint. "Come on you lot, drink up. We have a lesson to get too soon".

"Oli!" I called after her as she walks out the lecture hall. She turns around and hugs her books to her chest "Oh hey Styles" She laughs. I wait a second to catch my breath. "Hi, erm. Next week is Niall's birthday. I was wondering if you wanted to go. It's at mine and it's themed hippie. Just don't tell Niall. He doesn't know" She nods and she follows me. "Sure thing. What date?" " Well, his birthday is in four days so we're having the party then. Be ready on the 13th, at mine for eight." She nodded and walked away. I watched her walk away, but then she quickly turned around "Harry, yesterday. What happened yesterday? Because I feel used." She mumbled. My heart sank "Olivia, do you really think I would use you. Yesterday was amazing, you were amazing. I'm sorry you feel like that. Come here"

I opened my arms and she walked into them wrapping her arms around my waist. "I love you baby. More than anything. It's going to be hard ending things with our partners but when it happens. We are going to be free together. I want you to be mine but that mother f.ucker has you" We both let out a chuckle. "Thankyou Harry. I love you too" She turns and kisses me on the cheek. "See you later" She whispers as she lets me go and walks away.

I was busy all day after PE, going to the shops and getting balloons, streamers and party poppers. I visited the fancy dress shop and picked out a costume; A pair of skinny leggings that are covered in colourful swirls, A matching bandanna, A tie dyed t shirt with matching colours as the leggings, A brown sued jacket that I'll leave open, and to top it all off, a peace sign necklace. The shoes didn't come with the outfit but I'm sure I had a pair of brown sued boots.

Walking out of the store, I pulled out my phone;

Anagramofilove; Sorry I've been off with you. Just family stuff :/ Really sorry :* <3 xx

AnonymousBritish; Its okay, same for me. <3 :* Just came out of a fancy dress shop. Crazy things in their!! ;p

Anagramofilove; Shoot, that reminds me. I need to get an outfit! ;p

AnonymousBritish; Outfit for what? ;p

Anagramofiove; For a best friends birthday party!

Anonyousbritish; SAME!! What you up too babe?

Anagramofilove; Going to ring my dad soon. :)

AnonymousBritish; How is everything? I'm sorry I haven't been their for you!

Anagramofilove; I'm not sure, haven't spoke for a while. Baby, it's fine. You've also had trouble!

"Harry!" I looked up from my screen to see Niall rushing up to me. I hid the two white plastic bags behind my back. "Niall man, what you doing in town!" I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and pulled him towards my car. "Nowt just gonna go to town and buy myself a little something for my birthday" He rubbed his hands together and started jumping on the spot. "Okay, well don't get too much in case we have brought them you!" I chuckled, he slapped a hand on the back of my shoulder and jogged off. Waving.

Back at my penthouse, I looked around trying to visualise what it will look like. I open a kitchen cupboard and threw the bag inside. I then took the fancy dress bag into my bedroom. "Harry?" I walked out my room. Am I hearing things. "Harry?" She shouted again. I turned the corner and saw her. Standing in the kitchen. Her hair down in waves on her shoulders, her choice in clothes consisted of; A denim crop top showing off her belly, blue skinny jeans and black wedges. "What are you doing here?" I walked over to the kitchen sink and poured myself a glass of water. "I want you Harry" She smiled whilst walking towards me. I turned around quickly while grasping the side behind me "Harry, I miss you so much" She licked her lips. My feet took me to the front door. What was I doing? "I think you should leave" What? I've never refused this before. "Aww Harry, don't do this to me" She smirked while biting her bottom lip. I sternly shouted "I said leave Kathryn" Her smile soon fades to an angry expression. "Fine, but when it doesn't work with Oli, don't come crawling, running or begging back to me" She struts out the door and I slam it behind her.

I take in a deep breath and run my hands through my hair, I look over at my phone and pick it up. I scroll to Olive's number and hover my thumb over the call button. I was going to ring her until I remembered she was going to ring her dad.

I'm back!! This was such a hard chapter to write because I didn't want to jump straight to Niall's birthday party. So it's more of a filler. So, I know it's kinda crap. But I'm back and the next chapter will be tomorrow :D

You don't realise how close they are to meeting ;) It could be within the next couple of chapters!!!! Hope you enjoyed!- Naomi xox

PS. Please don't give up reading! It's only just starting ;)