5:Ciel

f/c =  favorite color    2/f/c = 2nd favorite color    y/l/n= your favorite color

Your P.O.V

"Ciel," I said with a warm smile and a little bit of blush, I noticed and covered my face with my hands. Ciel frowned at this, "Don't hide your beautiful face." he said while moving my hands. I stared at him for a moment when he realized what he said.

"Gah I-I meant I-It's improper." He shudders looking away. I smile, "Let's go."

*TimeSkip to carriage ride brought to you by how short Ciel is (jk I'm just as short)*

Ciel P.O.V

Damn, I messed up. I think to myself, need to think of a conversation."So this is our first case together huh." She looked at me with her beautiful e/c eyes, and flowing h/c hair, she smiled, and said "Yeah, I guess so, exciting right?"

"Y-yeah." Curse my shuddering. She giggled and blushed, now if only I could make her night at least decent ...

*Flashback*

"I'm taking y/n to the wedding Alois, and there's nothing you can say or do to stop me. If you're wondering who you can take, take Elizabeth." I said to the smirking Alois, "Fine but if y/n doesn't have at least a decent time she's coming home with me. For certain Reasons." 

Furious I yelled "DEAL!!!"

*Flashback end*

Your P.O.V

"So Ciel, what do we do if the person is at the wedding," I asked the cute bluenette. He looked at me like he forgot I was here.

"Oh yes! We will most likely send in a demon to unmask and dispose.

Oh Ciel, you lazy boy. 

*TimeSkip brought to you by Ciel's purple eye*

We get to the wedding with a smirking Alois and slightly disappointed Elizabeth, Alois wore his usual outfit and Lizzy wore a red dress and matching headband. He pointed at a flower, she looked at it and he pushed her in the bush as I held back a laugh.

We got to the wedding and sat in the front with the bride's family. I noticed we were one Lizzy short. I poke Alois "Where's your date?" 

He giggled and grabbed my hand which was still on his chest."Why jealous?" 

I blushed, not in love but in embarrassment."N-no." I turn away.

Alois P.O.V

HA! She blushed she loves me! I look over and see an angered Ciel. I stick my tongue out at him. I lean in to y/n and whisper "She's in the bathroom." "O-okay."

Finally, the bride came out, and Lizz was back and saying stuff like "She's soooooooo cute!!!!!!" or "Oh how I wish that was Ciel and me up there!" 

Hmm her hair was in a ponytail not pigtails, oh well.

The groom and bride kissed and we were at the after party. Lizz and I were separated but I didn't really care, now where's y/n?

Ciel's P.O.V

I looked for y/n.We got separated and I didn't like it one bit, "I swear if Alois gets to her.." I started when I heard "If Alois gets to who?" Y/n, I looked towards the voice and saw y/n.She was on the balcony, her skin glowed in the light, hair was flowing in the light breeze.

Without any control, I walked to her and pulled her close I stared into her beautiful e/c eyes "C-ciel?" She shuddered

"Yes y/n" I leaned in

"I-I lov-" she was cut off by a scream.

She turned serious "ARTEMIS!!" Artemis came out of nowhere, 

"Yes, mistress." 

"Go see if the bride killer is here, if so unmask and dispose." 

I won't let my pride hurt her, she's special. I think 

Artemis P.O.V (warning tends to cuss more than others)

I won't let my pride hurt her, she's special. I heard Ciel think AW cute.

I get over to where all the goddamn screaming is and see a short blonde with her hair in a ponytail, a white dress, and a matching mask. Oh, it's you. I smirked 

"Hey, blonde bitch!" I yelled, she turned to me with what would've been an angry expression, if not for the mask."HA! You looked when I said blonde bitch!"She pulled a sword out and tried to hit me but missed. 

"Careful, if I wasn't a badass that would've hurt,"I say punching her into a wall. She coughed up blood and muttered I'm doing this for you my love.

I shook my head, giving her enough time to cut my cheek. I punch her into a wall breaking the mask. Then Y/n, Ciel, and Alois show up "I must say, you're quite the fighter..." I move my hand causing the mask to fall.

"Lady Elizabeth."(comment if you knew it was her before the revealing)

Y/n spoke up "Elizabeth Midford, you are sentenced to death for killing over 209 brides."DAMN THAT MANY?!IN 12 DAYS?! Lizzy sighed "Make Ciel happy for me, okay y/n?" 

Y/n turned red.

*TimeSkip to a carriage ride home with Ciel brought to you by dresses, admit you hate at least one*

Your P.O.V

"Say Y/n.." Ciel started "Yes, Ciel?" He gave me a seductive smirk "You never finished your sentence from when we were alone at the wedding."

I blushed, then had an idea. I got up and sat on his lap facing him "I love you Ciel." he leaned in

 "I love you too Y/n." we kissed

*EXTENDED ENDING*

We pulled back only to hit the roof of the carriage "ARTEMISSSSS!!!" hehe

Sorry it took so long, I was busy doing other things anyway, I might do various x readers so comment with your favorite anime character, cartoon character, creepypasta, etc.

Okay bye my muffins

Edit; I went through and tried to fix the MANY grammer/spelling mistakes in this. I also changed the demon's name from Brooke to Artemis because I wanted to insert myself in without making it obvious but Newsflash 13-year-old Artemis, it was obvious. Why I picked the name "Brooke" I'll never know.