4: Alois

f/c = favorite color 2/f/c = 2nd favorite color y/l/n = your last name

Your P.O.V

"Alois." I said looking at the handsome blonde."Hello Lady y/n, are you ready to go?" he asked politely "Yes." I answered blushing a little, hoping he doesn't notice, but he does and giggles.

"W-what?" I shudder "Oh nothing love." there he goes calling me love again.

*TimeSkip To The Carriage Ride Brought to you by the shock Alois isn't gay*

Alois P.O.V

I looked over to see y/n blushing, damn she must love me.HA!Take that Ciel.I thought as I sat smiling.Now if only I can make her enjoy the night....

Flashback

"I'm taking her to the wedding as my date Ciel, you have Elizabeth, you're good to go." I said to Ciel as we walk out of her manor."Fine but if she doesn't enjoy the night at least a little, I get to take her home." I smirked "Deal"

Flashback end

Your P.O.V

I look at Alois to see a strange yet cute smile and can't help but giggle along.Then I remember the case."So what are we going to do about the case?"

He seemed to pop out of whatever strange bubble he was in and said "Oh yeah the case" he frowned "I forgot about that, *sigh* Ciel said all we have to do is wait and see if the person shows up and if so send in a demon to unmask and dispose of him or her."

Ciel you lazy boy.

*time skip to da wedding brought to you by Alois's tongue*

Your P.O.V

We get to the wedding to see Ciel looking annoyed in a blue outfit with a cute blue hat on top.Then Lady Elizabeth ran over to him with a lily flower.She wore a red dress and matching hair band.I giggled as Ciel got mushed by a bear hug, Lizzy style.

We got to the wedding and sat in the front seat with the bride's family.I looked at Ciel noticing that we're one Elizabeth short.I poked Ciel "Where's Elizabeth?" he looked at me blushing I realized my hand was still on his chest and moved it."S-she's in the b-bathroom."

And that's when I made the emotionless Earl shudder.

Best.Day.Ever.

Ciel's P.O.V

"S-she's in the b-bathroom." I shuddered.Damn my shuddering!I expected her to laugh at me but instead she just stared in awe.I looked over to see an angry Alois.HA!Take that Trancy! I thought still embarrassed.

Finally the bride came out and we all stood, Elizabeth came back and kept talking about how cute the bride was and how she wished this was our wedding, but instead of Elizabeth's hair being in pigtails it was in a ponytail,hmm interesting I thought looking away.

They kissed and now we're at their after party.Elizabeth and I were separated but I couldn't care less.I just wanted to find y/n.

Alois's P.O.V

I looked for y/n and found her at the balcony acting as a gargoyle and keeping watch.She looked beautiful in her f/c and 2/f/c dress.The moonlight showed her features perfectly, and her curves as well.

I was brought out of my trance by her soft beautiful voice saying "Alois, what are doing?" I walked over to her and pulled her close.She seemed to understand and leaned in.I whispered "Promise to be the one to never leave me."She giggled and said "Promise." I wanted her to prove it so I said "Then kiss me." We lean in more, our faces centimeters away when we heard someone scream.

Your P.O.V

Alois felt the same, we were about to kiss when out of nowhere we heard a scream."ARTEMIS!" My red-headed demon showed up and bowed "Yes mistress?" "Go find out what that was! If it was the bride killer unmask and dispose."

"Of course mistress." Said and disappeared.

Alois's P.O.V

Damn, she's hot when she's demanding. I thought smiling.

Artemis P.O.V (Warning she tends to cuss more than others)

Damn, she's hot when she's demanding. I heard Alois think, can't wait to tell miss y/l/n this later.

I arrived to see a short blonde girl with a white mask and a matching white dress, her hair pulled back in a ponytail, oh it's you. I smirked, "Hey blonde bitch!" She looked at me with what I guess would've been an angered expression if not for that mask "HA! You looked at me when I said blonde bitch."

Out of nowhere blondie grabbed a sword and swung it at me, it barely missed me."Hey, watch it! If I wasn't this awesome someone could get hurt!" I roundhouse kicked the bitch across the room and onto the table.She got up and spit up some blood. I heard her mutter I'm doing this for you my love.

I shook my head which gave her time to cut my cheek, I touched my cheek and socked the ass in the fucking face. Which ended in her mask breaking in half yet I still had my hand on it.

Just then y/n and Alois came in, along with Ciel, oh how confused he'd be."Gotta say, you're quite the fighter..." I move my hand "Elizabeth (comment if you found out it was her before the revealing)"

I looked at Ciel, AND THE BRAT WASN'T CONFUSED."Damn it Ciel!" he looked taken back, "What?!" "You were supposed to be confused or at least shocked."

*TimeSkip to after Lizzy got killed and brought to you by Elizabeth being the real Barbie"

Alois P.O.V

I was taking y/n to her manor when I said "You never finished that little promise of ours." She blushed but then sat next to me and kissed me. I kissed back immediately, and that was the start of our little promise, which we kept forever.

Extended ending

------------------------------

Your P.O.V

As we gazed at each other we knew we would be forever.Then we hit our heads at the top of the roof."ARTEMISSSS!!!!" I yelled as she giggled purposely hitting another bump.

Sorry for the long wait, I would lie and say "Oh I was busy with school", but no, I was rewatching Soul Eater. Oh yeah! If you want I could make Various anime characters x reader one shots, but you'd have to recommend some, Okay? Cool.

Bye, my muffins!

Edit; I went through and tried to fix the MANY grammer/spelling mistakes in this. I also changed the demon's name from Brooke to Artemis because I wanted to insert myself in without making it obvious but Newsflash 13-year-old Artemis, it was obvious. Why I picked the name "Brooke" I'll never know.