The Plushies Return (Good Ending)

You sat next to the dirt.. That covered PlushTrap. You sighed knowing you have no one else to be your friend. That's when you took action.

4 YEARS LATER

"And DESTROY!!!" You told a construction officer as a boulder smashed the Pizzeria till there was nothing left. You laughed at the beautiful scene as PlushTrap Appeared on your shoulder. He gently kissed you and you Kissed back. The Plan Worked Perfectly.. PlushTrap did say To Get revenge on anyone that destroyed him. And you did just that.

3 MONTHS LATER ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

You Walked down the aisle in your wedding Dress, The Others Beside you Including some Of The Nightmares and Spring Bonnie and FredBear them self. PlushTrap Smiled at Your Marvelous Wedding Dress. He promised to make you happy and He will Keep the promise or else..back in the Belly of the Beast he goes. You arrived next to PlushTrap and went through Freddy's long Talk of the wedding. "You may now kiss The Plush Boy or whatever." Nightmare Freddy said. Considering that PlushTrap Was in his human form.. You both kissed deeply and He picked you up bridal style and ran down the aisle with you.

I guess you can say it's a happy ending. For now