Dad! I found my mate!! I all but yelled in excitement. I heard him chuckle

That's great, son! I can't wait to meet her. Just ensure you're clean when she wakes up though! Don't want her to wake up to her dirt covered mate yeah? I chuckled.

Sure thing dad. I cut the link the smile never leaving my face.

As the night got darker I decided to listen to dad and do as he told me to. I stroked her hair lovingly before I left the hospital and all but ran home to go shower and change from these clothes. I went to my personal house to take a shower instead of heading to the pack house or my parents own. After my shower I had laid on the bed to relax for a bit, instead I  ended up falling asleep.

The sound of my alarm clock blaring loudly in my right ear was what woke me up the next morning. I groaned softly before I willed myself out of bed, took a shower and slipped on some pants and a vest. Now awake I remembered I had my mate that I desperately wanted to see. I quickly shoveled my breakfast down my throat and rushed to the hospital heading straight to the room my mate was in.

+++++

Jade pov

What happened? Was the first thought to come to mind as I couldn't remember anything. And... where the hell am I?

Promptly all of yesterdays events replayed in my head giving me a slight headache and waking me up a bit more.

Oh right I got rejected by an asshole, found out I was basically a mix of supernatural beings, and found my second mate. To top it off I passed out... Fantastic.

I groaned at my thoughts. Shifting I began to open my eyes, only to be blinded by the lightblub shining directly into it. I groaned some more. Turning on my side I blink my eyes open so I wasn't looking into light then slowly sat up. I looked around the room wondering where I was until I stopped at a figure sitting by the wall chair. His light brown eyes stared at me intensely, watching my eveyone move. I blinked frowning my eyebrows at him

"What?" He didn't answer. Before anymore could be said his scent hit me. He smelled like lavender and honey. Realization dawned on me.

Oh so he's my mate. I looked away from him frowning as he walked closer to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"You're going to reject me." Pain filled me at the mere thought. Being rejected twice by both mates. How unlucky was I...

"Why would I reject you?" He seemed shocked that I even spoke the words. But I didn't get my hopes up.

"Because I'm a freak and you won't want someone like me as your mate." I wasn't even finished when he began to shake his head.

"No, you're wrong. You're beautifully stunning and I dont know you yet but I already know everything I want and need. By the way, I love your eyes." I blushed staring in shock before smiled. A thought decided to dawn on me then making my eyes widened and causing me to gasp.

"Were you the one to shift last night?" He nodded. I gaped at him, my facing turning red

"What the fuck?! What is wrong with you?" It was his turn to be shocked and confused now

"What?"

"You were naked!" His shocked face turned into amusement as he smirked and shrugged

"You were bound to see me naked some time." I shook my head.

He's right. Multiple voices sounded.