Meiko x Male Reader (lemon)

P.O.V. Meiko

I was walking down the halls. I was sick today and not able to run the prison block. I was on my way to the library to find something that could help cure me of this cold.

When I got there I saw that [Name] was there reading a book. [Name] was probably the only one of the six males that I didn't hate for attending here.

He gets a free pass because his father happens to be a wealthy man who has pushed tons of money our way. Then when word came out that they were going to be allowing boys he was sort of forced to attend here.

I in all honesty don't know that much about him other than that. Although I guess if we're being honest he's a little cute. When I thought this he sneezed. "Great someone's talking about me." He said a bit annoyed.

He then got up and sighed. However when he noticed me he started to walk towards me. I would have ran away in this situation but being sick tends to make one not do the correct things.

When he got in front of me he reached into his pocket and pulled something in a jar out. "I heard you were sick today so I made you this." He said handing it to me.

He then turned and was about to walk away. "Wait were are you going?" I asked looking at him. When I did he looked at me a little surprised. "What?" I asked looking at him.

"Well you're the first girl here that's actually talked to me." He said looking at me. I then remembered that any girl that talked to the males was to be punished . . . by me. . . how do I punish myself?

P.O.V. [Name]

I looked at the girl who had just spoken to me looking a little flustered. "So you don't want to talk to me?" I asked looking at her. She nodded a quick no before looking at me.

"I-It's not that it's just that I remembered that I got to do something. I'll return the favor for the medicine later but right now I really have to go!" She said in a hurried voice.

She then ran off and left me a little confused. I shrugged this off and walked to my room. When I was there I started to read a book about about medicine. I then looked at the clock and realized how late it was.

I shrugged and turned the that was beside my bed off. When I did I sighed and went to sleep. When I woke up I sighed and went to the library.

It was a Saturday but I knew that none of the girls here were going to talk to me. At least if I was in the library they'd have an excuse for not talking to me.

I walked in spotted the table I was usually at. When I walked over there I pulled out the book from last night. When I did I heard someone walk up behind me.

I figured it was the librarian so I ignored it. However I then heard the same voice from yesterday speak to me. "Um [Name] may o speak with you?" She asked me.

I turned around and looked at the female. "Yeah what is it uh . . . " I stopped once I realized I didn't know her name.

"It's Meiko." She said looking at me.

"Alright well Meiko what is it?" I asked looking at her.

"I'm here to repay you." She said looking at me.

"Oh I didn't get to tell you this but I don't want you to pay me back." I said looking at her which seemed to confuse her slightly.

"Well I insist that you accept my repayment to you." She said looking at me.

When she said this I sighed and looked at her. "Alright what do you got?" I asked looking at her.

She then blushed and looked down. It took me a mintue before I realized that she was staring at her own breasts. "Oh uh yeah no I'm not going to do that." I said staring at her.