Box of Ecstasy +18

Start from the beginning

"I can see that." He smirked devilishly. A deep shade of red overwhelmed Naruto's face.

"I know you don't like sweets but I promise that you'll like these."

Sasuke made a face of distaste."It's the thought that counts."

" No! You have to eat it! I got it especially for you! Pleaaaase?" Naruto pleaded, his eyes drooped like a sad puppy. Sasuke sighed, trying his best not to lose to his looks.

" You know I don't like sweets. Sugar increases cholesterol and stresses the liver." he stated matter-of-factly. Naruto grabbed one of the small chocolates and began to scoot closer and closer to his target.

" Come on~. Just eat one." He wrapped his arm around his neck, smacking the chocolate against Sasuke's lips, forcing him to open his mouth. The chocolate entered his mouth and he bit down with a crunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 minutes later

The two lied against each other. Sasuke, to his own surprise, enjoyed the chocolates. Maybe, on occasion, he'll get some more. Naruto sat up from their comfy position.

" I need to pee, be back in a bit." He ran in a hurry to the restroom.

While he was gone, Sasuke took the liberty in indulging in the last few chocolates from the box.

Suddenly, his body suddenly felt uncomfortably hot and his throat felt dry. He knew it, the chocolate was messing up his body. Unbuttoning his shirt, he stood up to get water from the kitchen, his knees began to wobble. He was dizzy and hard.

His member throbbed painfully in his tight work pants. He quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants to release the tension. He concluded he needed to fuck and the one that he wants to fuck is in the restroom.

He stood up, trying to walk with a rock hard erection. He banged hard on the door using it to hold himself up at the same time.

"Naruto! Open up! Now!"

"...Wait...I have.."

His erection was becoming unbearable. He knew this was a reckless action but it could be fixed later. He grabbed onto the handle for leverage and, with all of his weight, broke down the door. A loud crack came with the door swinging wide open.

Naruto looked up from his place from the ground where he sat bottomless, fisting his own hard erection. He crossed his legs in an effort to hide his state.

" What the fuck? You broke the door!" Naruto was about to yell at him more until he saw Sasuke's dick looming over him.

"Suck me off." His aggressiveness aroused him even more. He licked up the underside of his shaft, his tongue dancing around the tip of his dick teasingly. Naruto could feel him shiver which made his condition even worse. He took hold of his own penis, stroking it aggressively.

"Ah.."

Sasuke was going mad with pleasure, his body was far more sensitive than normal. He was caught by surprise by Naruto taking in his length into his warm mouth. His hand gripped tightly on the counter, his hips moved on their own, thrusting deeper into his throat. Naruto pushed back against his hips, his full length was too much to handle. His dick hit the back of his throat multiple times, making him want to gag. The sensation of the head caressing the back of his throat made his dick throb. His head bonked against the cupboard with the intensity of his thrusts.

"Thtap!" He cried from around him. But, the vibrations only made Sasuke feel even better.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" His brows furrowed, fisting a handful of Naruto's golden locks. He jerked and spazzed as he released his seed deep down his throat.