Divorce & Kisses.-15

Grayson

We Went To Sleep Last Night After Our Argument.Zara Started Crying After I Asked Her That Question So I Decided Not To Push It Any Further For Her Own Sake.That Didn't Mean I Would Stop Trying Thought.

It Was Now Morning And I Was Sitting In Front Of The TV Watching Some Criminal Show.Zara Was Still Upstairs Sleeping While I Waited For The Girls To Be Dropped Off Over At My House.Jace Called Saying His Mom Was On Her Way To Drop Them Over.

Right As The Coffee Machine Went Off Telling Me That My Coffee Was Ready The Doorbell Rang.I Got Up From My Comfortable Seat On The Couch And Made My Way Over To The Big Oak Doors,Twisting The Knob And Pulling Open The Door.

"Hi Daddy!"I Immediately Smiled At The Sight Of Chloe Behind Her Sister's Stroller.She Was Holding The Handle Of The Stroller While Emma Sat Peacefully Inside It.She Pushed The Stroller Past Me And Into The Living Room Before Running Back To The Front Door And Grabbing Her Bag Off Jace's Mother's Hand.She Smiled Before Saying Goodbye And Going Back Inside.

"Thank You For Watching Them Mrs.Whitmore,I Appreciate It."I Smile Gratefully At Her.She Scoffs And Waves Her Hand Around Dismissively.

"Nonsense,I Love Those Girls.They're Like My Granddaughters,I've Been Watching Over Them Since They Were Practically Born.So Whenever You Need My Help I'm Here."She Smiled Back.I Nodded,Thanking Her Once Again Before Walking Her Down The Stairs And Waving Good Bye.

After I Watch Mrs.Whitmore's Car Pull Out Of The Front Yard I Go Back Inside With The Girls.Chloe Is Sitting On The Leather Sofa Watching Tv And Emma Is Crawling Around On The Floor.I Walk Up To Them And Sit Down Next To Chloe On The Sofa Causing The Couch To Dip Down And Chloe Along With It.

"Did You Have Fun At Grandma's House?"I Ask Her.Zara Had Previously Told Me Chloe Liked To Call Mrs.Whitmore Grandma Since She Never Had Zara's Parents There And She Spent A Lot Of Her Time At Their House While Zara Worked.

Chloe Turns Her Attention From The Screen To Me And Nods Before Looking Back At The Cartoons.

"We Baked Cookies For Grandpa But I Really Missed Mommy And You,Grandma Isn't As Good At Reading Stories As Mommy."She Pouts And I Laugh. "Where's Mommy?"Chloe Asks.

"She's Sleeping,You Can Go And Wake Her Up While I Feed Emma."I Tell Her.She Nods Before Hoping Off The Sofa And Running Up The Stairs. "Be Careful Chloe!"I Yell After Her Hearing Her Yell Back A 'Sorry'.

I Grab The Remote And Click Off Before Grabbing Emma's Bag And Going Into The Kitchen To Prepare Her Bottle.I Place All The Things On The Table And Turn On The Stove To Boil The Water.After The Water Is Warm I Pour It Into The Bottle AlongWith The Formula And Shake It To Mix It And Then Going Back Into The Living Room To Feed Emma Who's Standing Against The Couch.

"Mommy Says She'll Be Down In A Little Bit."Chloe Informs Me While Walking Down The Stairs.She Walks Into The Living Room And Shoots Me A Glare Before Grabbing The Remote And Turning On The Tv.I Shake My Head With A Smile Before Grabbing Emma From The Floor And Bringing The Bottle Up To Her Lips.

"Good Morning."My Eyes Snap Up At The Sound To See Zara Walking Down The Stairs.She Wears One Of My White Shirts,The Material Falling Down To The Middle Of Her Thighs.Her Hair Is Wet Probably From Taking A Shower And There Are Wet Spots Over Her Boobs Making The White Material Transparent And Her Nipples To Stand Out Like Sore Thumb.

She Trots Down The Stairs With A Smile On Her Face But When Her Eyes Meet Mine Her Smile Seems To Falter.I Try To Smile At Her Without Looking At Her Boobs But She Looks Away.

"Have You Eaten Anything Chloe?"She Walks To Chloe Who Sits On The Couch Still Watching The Telly.Chloe Shakes Her Head No Before Jumping Off The Couch And Walking Towards Her Bag.

"I Made You A Cookie Mommy!"She Tells Zara.She Reaches Into Her Bag And Pulls Out A Paper Bag Which I Presume Holds The Cookies.She Hands Zara One And Hands Me Another One.I Take A Bite Out Of The Chocolate Chip Cookie Before Spitting It Back Out When I Bite Into Something Hard.

"What Did You Put In It?"I Ask Chloe.

"Glitter And Stars! Do You Like It?"She Looks Up At Me.I Nod Slowly Trying Not To Show My Disgust.

"Yeah It's Good."I Smile.She Smiles Back At Me Happily And Walks Back Over To The Couch.

"Come On Chloe Let's Make You Something To Eat."Zara Motions Her Over With Her Hand And Chloe Follows Her Into The Kitchen While I Sit Down To Watch The Telly While Still Feeding Emma.

After A Few Minutes Pass Zara Comes Back Out And Sits Down Next To Me On The Couch Without Saying A Word.Right When I Open My Mouth To Say Something Zara Talks.

"We Need To Talk."She Says.I Nod While Looking At The Blank Telly And Wait For Her To Continue.

"Grayson I Know I Haven't Been Clear To You With My Feelings And I Know You Are Tired Of Me Going Back And Forth With You And I'm Really Sorry.I Am Not Trying To Play With You Nor Am I After Your Money Or Anything.I Just...I've Been Really Confused About Everything,Being With You And Putting The Girls Through All The Drama That Is Your Life...I Don't Know If I Want That For Them."She Says.I Only Nod And Take A Moment To Gather My Thoughts Before Replying.

"It's Not As Crazy As It Seems,And If They Make Any Rumors I'll Handle It.Who Cares What They Say Anyways,If We Want To Be Together Then We Shouldn't Let Anything Stop Us."I Try To Pull Her Hands Into My Own But She Pulls Them Back And Stands Up.

"It's Not Only That,It's Elizabeth Too.You're Still Married To Her And I Don't Want To Be The Other One."She Paces A Few Times Around The Coffee Table Before Sitting Back Down Next To Me.

"We're Not Married Anymore,She Signed The Papers Last Week."I Tell Her.Her Head Snaps Up At What I Say And Her Lips Part But No Words Come Out.

"What?"She Asks.I Nod With A Smile.

"She Finally Signed The Papers.We Can Be Together Zara,Please.Just Tell Me You'll Be With Me,You Won't Be The Other Woman You'll Be The Only One."I Reach For Her Hands And This Time She Doesn't Pull Away.She Pulls Her Lip Between Her Teeth And Stays Silent Before Nodding.

"Okay.Yeah,I'll Be Your Girlfriend."She Smiles.I Grin Back At Her Before Pulling Her To Me And Connecting Our Lips Together.She Wraps Her Hands Around My Neck And I Wrap Mine Around Her Waist While Our Lips Move Together In Perfect Sync.

"We Should Go To Vegas And Get Married."I Tell Her And She Bursts Out  Laughing.

"One Step At A Time Grayson,One Step At A Time."

**************************

Hi Guys I'm Better Now So I Decided To Update! My Doctor Says There Is A Chance I Could Have Some Deathly Sickness Thing,I Don't Know What It's Called,But It's Just A Small Chance.But Just In Case I Had A Test Blood Done And My Doctor Put Me Under A Treatment So I Should Be Okay.

ANYWAYS! WE REACHED 10k!! That Is So Awesome You Guys,Thank You So Much For Everything Really I Am So Happy.

Thank You For Reading And Please VOTE & COMMENT

Q:Anyone Else Likes 5SoS Or 1D?

Twitter:Green19Jenna