Babysitting & Sleepover-12

Dedicated To Every Lovely Person Who Has Voted Or Read Or Added My Story To Their Reading List <3

GRAYSON

The Next Morning Zara Called To Say She'll Be Bringing The Girls Over To The Company At Seven Since She Needed To Be At Work By Seven Thirty.It Was Now Six Fifty And I Was Currently Sitting At My Desk With A Chicken Salad And A Cup Of Tea.

As I Took A Bite Of My Food There Was A Knock On The Door.I Swallow My Food And Sip On My Coffee Before Telling The Person On The Other Side Of The Door To Come In.

"Sorry To Bother You Mr.Archer,But Ms.Davenport Is Here To See You."A Flustered Secretary Rambles To Me.She Seems Scared And I Don't Blamed Her.

"I Told You That Whenever Zara Asked To See Me She Has To Be Escorted In Immediately.Do You Understand?"I Snap At Her.I Know It's Harsh Of Me To Just Lash Out At My Employees Like This But They Are Just A Bunch Of Airheads Who Can't Seem To Follow Simple Orders.And Besides,I Am The One Who Signs Their Paychecks.

"Yes,I'm Sorry Mr.Archer.I'll Let Her In Immediately."She Nods And I Simply Roll My Eyes And Wave Her Off.She Scrambles Out Of Room Leaving The Door Open After Her.Before I Can Yell At Her Chloe Comes Running Into My Office With A Gigantic Smile On Her Face.

Her Eyes Seem To Twinkle With The Light From The Sun Shinning Through The Windows And Her Smile Makes My Day Ten Times Better.

Behind Her Comes Zara,Looking Gorgeous As Always With Emma In Her Carrier.She Wears A Pair Of White Skinny Jeans And A Matching Crop Top With A V Neckline Showing Her Mouthwatering Cleavage.I Probably Should Be Worried That Every Guy Is Going To Be Staring At Her But Honestly All I Can Focus On Is How Amazing She Looks.At Least She's Wearing A Cardigan So That's Some Coverup.

"Hi Daddy!"Chloe Greets Me With A Kiss On The Cheek.I Lift Her Up Into My Arms And Reciprocate The Action,Placing A Noisy And Sloppy Kiss On Her Cheek.She Shrieks And Pushes Me Away Mumbling 'Yuck' Which Causes Me To Chuckle.

"Hey,Zara."I Grin At Her.She Rolls Her Eyes But Hugs Me Nonetheless.She Goes To Kiss My Cheek But Right Before She Does I Turn My Head And Her Lips Meet Mine.She Tries To Pull Away But I Pull Her Back By Her Neck.

She Pushes Me Away A Few Seconds Later Breathing Heavily.I Smile Cheekily But She Simply Gives Me A Disapproving Look And A Shake Of Her Head.

"Here Is Everything They Need,Chloe Won't Give You Much Trouble But Emma...Well Let's Just Say You're About To Experience What I've Been Through This Past Few Years."She Laughs.I Frown At Her Statement,Feeling Bad That I Wasn't There To Help Her Through Everything.

She Seems To Notice My Solemn Expression Because She Smiles Reassuringly While Placing Her Hand On My Shoulder.

"Don't Stress About It.I've Forgiven You And That's All You Should Worry About."She Says Softly.I Nod And Smile Back At Her.

"You're Right.Now Shoo,You're Going To Be Late For Work."I Push Her Lightly Towards The Door Making Her Stumble A Little On Her Gray Heels.

"Don't Forget To Feed The Girls.Emma's Formula Is In Chloe's Bag And All Her Diapers And Other Things.And Remember! Chloe Is Allergic To Blueberries!"She Says While I Push Her Out The Door.

"Yes,I Know."I Playfully Groan While Still Pushing Her Back Until Finally,With A Whine,She Leaves.

"I Thought She Would Never Leave."I Say To Chloe Who In Return Giggles And Jumps Onto My Black Couch Throwing The Decorative Pillows Off And Rearranging Them Into A Fort.

"Look Daddy,I'm A Princess!" She Smiles Pulling A Tiara And A Crown Out Of Her Backpack And Placing The Tiara On Her Head."You Can Be My Prince."She Says Before Placing The Crown Over My Hair.