The Dark Side

A breeze swiftly filled the forest giving the setting an eerie feeling to the surroundings. Down in the deepest hallow was the lair of a mysterious supernatural Minecraftian. Players gave him the name of Herobrine. He tries to make players' experience a horror attraction. This time, his main target is Extra and her friends, and soon to be friends.

"Theo, Lauren, Talia... please report to my room at once!"

Just as he said that, three dark figures appeared out of nowhere. One figure spoke, "You called?"

"Yes, I did. I have an important job for you three," Herobrine began, "You see...there are these players that need to feel the fury of the Darkies. And I know you guys want some more Darky friends, so go out and turn those players into Darkies.

Ever since the Darkies had the meeting with Herobrine. Things have been going down hill for the three Minecraftian friends. Trees have randomly caught on fire, animals have blank eyes, and skies are very gray. Willy called for a meeting, spoke to all the villagers, "As you can see, he is back."

Everyone gasped. Umbreon said, "Who is he?"

Willy realized that Extra, Sj, and Umbreon were the village's only hope to destroy Herobrine. He eyed the friends and took them to the library. "Have you guys ever heard of Herobrine?"

The players looked at each other confused and worried. So Sj spoke up, "No, but who is he?"

Willy gathered the nerve to tell the friends. "The gloomy setting and the trees are all because of this character. He is called Herobrine. He enjoys to ruin players lives and then turns them into his minions. We used to have these three, friendly players who stayed at our residence for about a week. Our old leader, David, tried to persuade the players to not follow in Herobrine's footsteps. Their souls were already corrupted. One of them started swinging a sword and sliced his side open. We went out to find David, but we were too late. His side has been torn open and there was no way to save him. Before be passed away, he spoked softly to me, 'Willy, you have been very loyal to this village. I now pronounce you the next Wise One of the village.' Then he breathed his last."

His eyes started to tear up and he sighed. "I trust you guys to fulfill your duties of this village. My last request is for you to slain Herobrine and release all of his trapped souls."

Sj said, "We will do anything to protect our new home."

"Yeah!" Replied Umbreon and Extra.

"Be safe, my friends," worried Willy.

They nodded and set out on their adventure. Extra swooped Cujo and Frost while Unbreon fetched Jamie and Josiph. Sj grabbed a potato. And off they were to begin their quest.