Criminal Revealed

Another two years had passed since Hanji's nightmare, and a surprise was about to be revealed before her.

The brunette was just casually eating her breakfast: two slices of slightly-burnt toast and a cup of tea. Even though tea was mainly Levi's favorite, he had gotten her into it.

About ten minutes later, the raven-haired man stepped into the hall with perfectly combed hair (as always) and a perfect uniform on (as always).

"Levi, why do you always have to tidy up on your outfit so early in the morning?" she asked him. She was wearing an old green robe over her pajamas that she had since she was a Cadet.

"Because I'd like to have a good impression on the new kids to come." he said as he filled his same teacup with the warm liquid.

Every two years, Cadets who want to join the Survey Corps would file in. Hanji just thought of them as replacements for the dead soldiers.
And every time new soldiers came, they always made fun of her geeky interests in Titan Biology. Levi didn't approve of their attitude, so he would beat them up until they gave her a sincere apology.

After having a peaceful chat with each other, the main doors swung open. These doors were mainly used for the Military Police.

"Oh no..." Levi mumbled to himself. "Not them again."

"IS MISS HANJI ZOE HERE?" The head commander of the Military Police hollered across the mess hall.

Hanji fixed her posture and arose from the bench, "Yes sir!" she exclaimed and gave him a salute.

"Please... Miss Zoe, come with me." he said with a softer tone.

As Hanji stepped into the pathway to follow the man, Levi stood up.

"I'll come too!" he said and followed her suit.

-----------

Hanji and Levi sat down in front of the chief's desk.

"Miss Zoe, I have some news." he started.

The brunette was especially nervous, "Um..O-Okay..."

The chief heaved a long sigh before he said, "We have found the person who admitted to killing your mother."

Hanji gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. Soon, tears fell from her face like raindrops. She had been dreaming of this moment forever, since she ever found her mother dead in her own house, she always wanted to know who had done this.

"Who?" Levi said. There was ice cold in his eyes and the look on his face showed that he wasn't playing games.

"It was Kenny the Ripper."

Hanji screamed and sobbed at the same time.

"Miss Zoe and Mr. Ackerman, the person who killed Hanji Zoe's mother was Kenny the Ripper, also known as....

Kenny Ackerman. "

-----------------

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!

-Nicole