Levi's Story

Things never went how Levi wanted them. He was never spoiled. His father didn't care about him. And his mother was a prostitute.

He still loved them. If they didn't love him, he could care less. He always respected them and loved them.

The neighbors always said that he was a sweet little boy, always doing what's right.

Until his parents were murdered.

Levi hated every human being after that. He accused at least ten people for killing his parents. He had no trust in anyone.

"Hey Levi, could you pick up my bread and take in inside. My hands are full." His sister's old friend, Natalie, would ask him politely.

He ignored her and kept walking to wherever he wanted.

-------

No one cared if he died or lived. He could do whatever the hell he wanted now that his whole family is dead. His mother and father, sister, and younger brother. They were all killed. Levi often shivered at the thought. He was scared that the murderer would come get him. He wanted to show the killer his real strength.

----------

He awoke at five in the morning. He got out of bed, put on some clean clothes, and walked to the tree while snacking on a small piece of bread.

He arrived by six thirty and Hanji arrived at around six fourty-five.

"Papa said I can join," Hanji said.

"That's good. I'd be sad if I had to go on my own."

Hanji laughed a little and laid down on her back on the cool, green grass. Levi did the same next to her.

------------
Hey hey hey! Im sorry for a late update!
Ciao!
Nicole