Ch.2 Your First Day

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ehem." Somebody said among the crowd.
They all stopped to look at the person who interrupted their majestic fan moments.
'Thank cheese! Whoever you are thank you for saving me.' You thought.

They all then moved along and I saw a short, dark blue colored hair girl bringing a camera with her.
"Hello Ms. (F/n)(l/n). I'm Debbie Kang, and I want to write a report about a new student in school who is actually the famous pop star (f/n)(l/n)."-she says
"I'm pleased to meet you Debbie. But, just call me (y/n)."-you say.
The other students around you start to whisper to each other.
"Is it okay for me to ask you some questions about yourself?" She asks as she takes some pictures of you.
"O-okay, sure."
"Good, where were you from?"
"(F/p)[Fav place]/(F/c)[Fav Country]."
"Why did you choose to go to Norrisville and Norrisville High?"
"I wanted to explore the place."
"Why did you choose Norrisville High?"
"Because I heard from my cousin goes to school here."
"And who is that certain cousin of yours?"

And just in time, Bash runs inside and yells:
"Get away from her shoobs!"
"Huff...Bash."-you
"So Bash is your cousin?" Debbie asks.
"Yeah."you answer.

Bash walks up to you pushing everyone out of the way.
"Hey (y/n)! Wanna have dinner tonight? You can cook me some of that pudding again."-Bash
"Didn't I give you the recipe when we we were in a vacation at (2nd f/p)?"
"Forgot all about it!"
"What about aunt Marci?"
"Dunno. Didn't ask her."
"Huuuh." You sigh.

The bell rings and the crowd starts to go wild again. Bash keeps on yelling bad stuff to the other kids but it was as if they didn't hear anything from him.

You were getting squished when a hand quickly pulled you away. Maybe the crowd didn't notice that you weren't there anymore.
You didn't even realize, you were running! You looked at the person holding your hand and it was a dark purple haired boy. You were just about to say something when he pushed you to a classroom. There you saw Debbie sitting next to the guy with orange hair.

"Debbie?"-you say confused.
"Hi (y/n). Since my questions were interrupted, I thought that maybe we should do some Q & A's here in the lab."-she says.
"Ehem?" The guy with dark purple hair interrupts you and Debbie's conversation.
"Give my phone back now." He says.
"Here." Debbie hands him his phone.
"Thank cheese! Now we can get our books and head to class!" The orange haired boy said.

He pulled the purple haired boy but he stopped and turned around to look at you.
"Cunningham c'mon. We're late!"-Orange haired boy.
"Umm, h-hello..." he greets you.
"Oh, hello." You smile back.
"I'm Randy. Randy Cunningham and you must be (y/n) right? So nice to see you in person. Your songs are so Bruce!"-Randy.
"Bruce? What does that mean?"-you.
(............what? Hey, your new to the place. You don't know thier teen language.~^w^~)

"It means awesome."-Debbie.
"Oh. That's so Bruce!"-you say.
"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
.......................................................... wanna hang out later?"- Randy.
"Yeah, sure." You say.
"Yes..." he whispers which you can clearly hear.
"Cunningham!!!!"-the orange haired boy.
"Okay, coming! I'll check ya later."-Randy.
You wave back at him. Then he leaves.

Randy's POV| at school
~a few mins after you arrived~

"So you didn't destroy Mc.Fist's robot?"-Howard.
"That's not it! Listen, you really don't get it do you?"-me.
"No, of course I get it! Your the one who doesn't get it."-Howard.
"I'm the one who's talking to you so how can I not get it?"-me.

Howard and I are talking walking up to the locker rooms when a bunch of students were going wild! Screaming and squealing.
"You guys a bunch a shoobs! Don't touch me shoobs! Watch it shoob!"

From the way this guy talks, that's Bash.
"What's going on over there?"-I asked.
"It's (f/n)(l/n)."- a familiar voice talked next to me.
"Liar!Debbie, If it's (f/n)(l/n) the crowd should have Cunningham there now."-Howard.
"Hmm... Hey Randy."-Debbie.
"What?"- I said annoyed.

Debbie held her hand up and I saw, my cellphone!
"This doesn't have a password does it?"- Debbie.
"Hey! Give that back!"- I was just about to take it when she ran really, really fast and said,
"If you don't want me to read your email you better bring (y/n) to the lab!"-Debbie.
"Fine! I'll bring her there. But promise me, if I bring your so called (f/n)(l/n) to the lab, you better gimme back my phone! Howard, watch her."
Then I ran off to the crowd.

"(F/n)(l/n)!!!"
"Your so pretty!"
Hmm. Debbie was telling the truth. I snuck into the crowd and saw a girl with (h/c) and she was wearing a (f/c) jacket with a (2ndf/c) with a (f/c) colored ribbon on it and a cute little skirt, leggings and (black/brown/white) boots. It is her! But before that, I have to get her to Debbie so I can get my phone back.

I snuck my way in and grabbed her hand. At first, I picked the wrong hand. Flute Girl. Next was Julian but on my third try, I got her hand!!! I quickly pulled her and took her to the lab.

-small talk-

Alright, I have to be honest.... she's so cute!!! She's so pretty, popular and obviously rich. She's next to perfect!

So sorry I haven't updated for a long... long time. It was our camping! Well then, here it is! I hope you liked it. Pls vote. The next Chappie will contain your first class and the whole day. ^w^

Don't forget guys, I accept ideas. Just comment.