going into space!

Abby pov

'I can't believe I'm going into space!' I thought excited. "You excited sis?" I hear Fred ask. "Yes! I'm soooo excited!" I said while jumping up and down. Fred laughed, "I know I'm excited too!!" Fred said with a big smile on his face.

"I can't believe I'm going to meet-" was all I heard be for zone out. "Oh my gosh! It's zip Elvin and colt steelcase!" I said while looking at them. Of course, freddy went over there with his helmet on and begin to act like an idiot.

I sigh and walked over to them. "Hi, I'm Abigail Jones but you can call me Abby. I'm so sorry if my brother is annoying you." I said with a smile.

"Thank you Abby, I don't know how you live with him." Mr colt said with a sigh. "You'll get used to him in a while." I said, "attention all passengers please enter the space ship." I heard Mr sly say. "Come on Fred, time to get on the ship." I said pulling him towards the ship.

Once me and Fred got on the ship I sat next to Daphne. "You ok Abby?" daphne ask concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little nervous." I said. "Wow its u-boat!" I said while looking at him in awe. He sat down in between shaggy and scooby.

"Ok, we are taking off!" sly said in the speakers. I felt the ship begin to rumble and then we took off very fast. After ten minutes we were in space. After a few minutes of silence a robot came in with peanut. Then he begin to say these horrble joke's.

"Hey Daphne? Wanna can with me?" I hear Shannon ask Daphne. "Yes! I would love to go!" Daphne said with a smile. "Oh! I'll come too." velma said trying to get her seatbelt off. The guy from tv helped her. I heard my stomach growl. I walk over to shaggy and scooby once u-boat got up. "Hey shag, scooby, wanna go look for some food?" I ask, knowing the answer already. They would never turn food down. "Yes!!" they both shouted and ran out with me.

We walked for a while until we saw a snack bar. "Oh man, it's close." shag said, heard someone walk up behind us. Shag and scooby hugged each other out of fear we turn around to see that robot.

"Do you know what a robot favorite food is? Nothing because robots don't eat. Haha." He said, we blinked, he pressed a button and I heard fake laughing. "I don't get it." scooby said confused, the robot frown and walked up to scooby and said something that I didn't hear. Then I saw him walk back in the dark.

"Hey shag, scooby, I'm going to see what that robot is doing." I said, "what! Your going after that creepy robot!" shag said, "yep! You two can with me if you want." I said, they shook their heads saying 'no'. I shrugged my shoulders and begin to walk where the robot left.

I walked in a dark room. I begin to touch the walls trying to fine a light switch. Until I felt something cold and hard I thought it was a light switch so pressed it. "What are you doing?" I hear a voice ask, the lights suddenly came on I looked up to see that robot. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed and fell on my back.

"Why are you following me?" he ask, "uh-I-uh." I stutter nervously, he looked at me waiting for a answer. "Well I-" I was about to say until I heard a loud roar. "What was that!?!" I scream, "I do not know." he said, "well, let's go check it out!" I said and grabbed his arm and dragged him in the elevator.

I pressed the button and it close. After a few minutes the elevator suddenly stopped. "Why won't the elevator work?" I ask a little scared. The lights flashed on and off until they turn off for good.

"Oh, the lights must have went off." He said calmly, "what!?!" I scream, I pressed the button again and again hoping the lights would come back on.

They didn't, I begin to shake in fear. I felt arms wrap around me. I realized it was that robot. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "Hugging. I thought that's what humans do to one when they are upset." he said, "Thank you." I said, after a few minutes the lights came back on the the elevator start working again. We got out the elevator and ran in the dinning room. Where we saw shag and scooby eating sushi off the floor. "What happened in here?" I ask while looking at them.

So did you guys liked it? Or hated it? Please vote and comment!