Chapter 14 (Second chance)

(Chica's view)

I was almost done getting ready for our guest when I heard a knock on the door. That must be Williboo, Darky, and their new friend. I can't wait to meet her. I ran to the door and immediately wanted to slam it in his face.

(Wilford's view)

Chica opened the door and her bright smile disappeared. She was staring Anti dead in the eyes.

"Oh, I see you brought a turd. You might want to flush that, it's going stink up the place." Anti stepped behind me and shielded his face. He felt pretty bad about that whole endeavor.

"Hey, calm down. He came to apologize and he's gonna mean it, right?!" Dark pushed Anti out from behind me. He was still kinda pissed about that. Freddy was one of his best friends, other than Mark.

"H-hey. They're right. I, uh, did come to apologize. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just... yeah. I'm sorry. Do ya think we can be friends or something." He said it so meekly and didn't even make eye contact with her. If she doesn't accept his apology, I don't know what else to do. A dreadful and awkward silence fell over us until she said something.

"Hmm... If you really mean what you say, then course we could try to rebuild the bridge that you ferociously burnt in a fire that still burns today. Luckily, you just extinguished that fire with me but there's a lot to be done until we start to build again. Come on in." Chica used a lot of analogies. It takes some getting used to but eventually you can understand what she's trying to say.

We walked inside and everyone was sitting on the couch playing Super Smash Bros Brawl WiiU. Anti was still cowering behind me trying to seem invisible or something. He didn't hide well enough because Foxy saw him and just about fell out of his seat.

"Oh my god! What the-! Why is he-! Ugh! I'm out!"

"Wait! He's very sorry and feels really bad about what he said previously. You should've seen him. He was all quiet or stuff."

"OK, well. Let's see how today goes and we'll make our decision later."

"Good. By the way, they brought a friend with them. Everyone, this is (y/n). (Y/n), this is Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Chichi, Bonbon, Billy, Plushy, Fredrick, Puppet, and *sigh* Vince." (That's Vincent. @1_Julia_1 sorry I kinda used some of your character names. When I read your story, I thought they were really cute.)

"Hello!" That was terrible noise because they all said hi at the same time.

"We're playing Smash Bros, wanna join? We have like a million controllers."

"I wanna plaaaayyy." Vince was creeping behind the couch. Huh, I don't remember him being that weird. I guess cause back then I wasn't exactly right in the head either.

"Vince, get outta here! You already played and you're creepin' people out!" He got up and went to his room that was in the back. It was a one story house so all the rooms were scattered about. He made a weird gurgling noise before closing his door. We all kinda stared in that direction, wondering what the heck is wrong with him.

"Don't mind him. That's normal in his standards. You haven't seen weird yet." Chichi was syncing 4 extra controllers for us. I considered myself an expert at that game so they better be ready.

~~ 5 hours later ~~

(Anti's view)

"Thanks for coming over. We really enjoyed your company. Anti, we've decided that you are completely forgiven and we're happy to call you a friend." Chica and, quite literally, everyone else came to hug me. It felt nice to have friends that didn't live with. We pulled away from the suffocating but satisfying group hug and went on our way.

"Bye, new best friend!" Chichi screamed as we climbed in the car.

~~20 min. later~~

"Good job today. I'm very proud of you. That apology was a bit pitiful but the only thing that's important is that you meant it." Wilford ruffled my hair, even though he was driving.

"Thanks."

"So can we like turn on the radio or something. It's too quiet." Dark whined from back seat with (y/n) resting her head on his lap.

"OK, what do want to hear?"

"How about Rather Be? I love that song!" (Personally my favorite song) We sang the whole way home.