Part 9: Baatein Kuch Ankahi si

Cabir announced all the couples to come on dance floor.

Manik: may i have the honor of dancing with u.. He asked her forwarding his hand and she happily agreed.

Both came on dance floor and started dancing.

BG song
Baatein kuch ankaahe si
Kuch ann suni se
Honelagi
B

oth started dancing manik kept his hand on her bare waist and she kept her hand on his chest.
Kabu dil pe raha na
Hasti humari khone lagi

Both started dancing in sync. Both were drowned in each others eyes. Not caring about the world.

Woooh woooh woo woo
Wooh

Shaayad yahi hai pyaar

Manik twirl her and two times and then back hugged her moving in sync
Kehde mujse dil mein kya hai
Aisa bhi kya guroor

He made her turn and make her fall sideways and then made her stand on feet.
Tujko bhi toh ho raha hai
Thoda asar zaroor
Ho yeh khamoshi jeene na de
Koi toh baat ho

All the other couples left the dance floor only manan were on the dance floor. Both were just looking in each other's eyes.

Wooh woooh woo woo wooh

Shayad yahi hai pyaar
Shaayad yahi hai pyaar

Manik picked her from back and twirl her and then placed her down and traced her bare back. She was having goosebumps. No one could se he traced his finger.

Tu hi meri roshini hai
Tu hi chirag hai

Dheere dheere mit jaayega
Halka saa daag ha
Ohh yeh zeher bhi yun piya hai
Jaise sharab ho

Back hugging her and dancing. His hands on belly were creating havoc in her body. She was confused that how her body react with his touch.

Wooh wooh woo woo wwooh

Shaayad yahi hai pyaar

Baatein kuch ankaahe si
Kuch ann suni se
Honelagi

Kabu dil pe raha na

Hasti humari khone lagi

Woooh woooh woo woo
Wooh

Shaayad yahi hai pyaar

Manik turned her both were inches when the song ended they were about to kiss when people started clapping loudly. Their trance broke both were embarrassed but nyo raj and cabir were happy..

Party was going nandini was with girls talking manik came from back and whisper in her ear. Everyone was shocked with sudden act of manik.

Nandini pov
I was talking with girls when manik back hug me and asked me to come with him, he said it's urgent.
Pov ended

Manik took nandini to his room still he didn't leave her back. She came insde and manik closed the door

Manik: nandini tumhare dress ki hook khulne wali hai nandini instantly turned and now both were looking at each other. She was embarrassed.

Manik: mein mood jaata hu u tie it. Nandini smiled and walked up to the mirror and tried to hook the blouse but all in vain she helplessly asked manik to tie.

Manik: mein kissi ladki ko bula deta hu

Nandini: aur kya kahoge jao nandini ka blouse khul gaya hai.

Manik had no other option he stood behind her both were looking at each other in mirror. Manik put his hand on hook and other on other hook unintentionally his hand brushed with her bare back and she shivered. He saw his effect and started tracing her back from uo to down. He brushed his hand on her spine and hooked the blouse and said. U look beautiful but nxt time never wear saree all boys were ogling at u.

Both went down
Party came to an end.

Friends in parking lot

Manik: nandini car is waiting there for u

Abhimanyu: manik tu andha hai, ya yaad daash chali gayi hai. Tuje pata haina woh meri behan ha, mere paas bhi car hai, hum ek hi ghar mein rehte hai.

Manik: haa yaa.. Feeling embarrassed.

All bid bye

Nandini room
She was lying on the bed remembering their incident's in malhotra mansion. Their dance, their eye lock, and the room romance. nandini was knowingly blushing.

Manik room
He was lying on the bed remembering the day incident's. How her body reacts with his touch, her blush, her eyes, her dress, her bare back.

Nandini: kya ho raha hai muje, what's this feeling

Manik: what is it yaar. It can't be like man

Nandini: no it can't be. But what if everyone is saying the truth

Manik: but paagal hai woh jhalli hai

Nandini: khadus hai chillata hai

Manik: lekin jab woh smile karti hai the whole room light's up

Nandini: cute hai, dil ka bura nhi hai

Manik: no i can't, i can't do this not again. Noo woh sab hone ke baad toh bilkul nhi

Nandini: no i can't itna kuch ho chuka hai ab nhi aur takleef nhi.

manik: mein dur rahuga usse

Nandini: dur rahugi usse.

Manik/ nandini together in their rooms: done.

Both slept fighting with their emotions.

Pata hai pata hai gussa araha hai, maar na chahte ho. Adhura chod diya and ab yeh kya naya twist hai yahi na. Toh agar jaanna hai toh like and comment is a must.

Leave ur feedback and opinion.