Bathroom Re-union

*** I would like you guys to have an "appreciative moment" for the crazy friends in your squad or circle of friends that personally enjoy fighting!!! tell them:

Thank you for being a crazy bastard. thank you for always standing up against me and most importantly, thank you for making my day when you get into trouble in class.*** 

Shoutout to AyomikunKosoko for making my days in class !!!! 

ps: I'm giving my chapters names now!!!

--Enjoy the new chapter!!! 

Who knew hot wage could relive you from all the pain and the stress that had sweetly accompanied you for the whole day? I felt new and cleaned. For a minute or two I felt so light, without having Keisha around my back or caring what Louis was actually thinking. It felt as if I was the new and clueless, naïve girl who had just moved to this hell of a town. I wonder what it felt like not knowing Keisha? Or Louis? The only advantage I can think that was positive to coming back was seeing Kippy and Vanessa. My two and only real friends that I knew had my back way before this all started. In fact why not meet up with them tomorrow? For lunch and smoothies or something? It would be fun catching up and seeing the new insults Kippy had come up with. Moreover, the new techniques Vanessa had come up with into holding Kippy back.

No one knows how much Vanessa and Kippy meant to me. Kippy always had my back; sure her and I fought a lot we always managed to come back. Vanessa on the other hand was the crazy bastard I needed in my life. She made me a better person. I know it's hard to believe the fact that she is so rude and well a bitch. She was kind at heart, deep down. I needed them and they needed me.

Kippy, Vanessa and I had made a vow. It stated, " I promise to pretend to be your lesbian lover when you are being hit on by an ugly asshole in the bar." This vow has gotten us out of some pretty intense moments that we would rather to be never spoken abut. Ever. So the plan was simple. Get Vanessa and Kippy here immediately. 

Now getting hold of them would be another quest on its own. Getting out of this bath was already going to be a difficult task to proceed with. 

"Come on Alex, you can do it." I always and always forgot to close the door of my bathroom. One day something terrible could possibly happen. Why did I always forget? Looking up quickly, guess who? Vanessa and and Kippy showed up in my bathroom, standing by the door and grinning like idiots.

Remember when I mentioned that Vanessa, Kippy and U were very close. Well, we were close to the point we have seen each other naked on numerous occasions. Another thing I wouldn't like to mention. Just for the record. Kippy has a lot of piercings for a girl in high school. 

Quickly jumping out of my bath. They didn't even cringe when they saw me naked. Wow! we had been friends for a very long duration cog time or they were just used to it. 

"I swear you've lost some weight, you weren't this small when you left. They didn't feed you, wherever country you had ran to and that i should be knowing.!" Vanessa of course. Food was more of a lover than a necessity. Everywhere we went she had to have some sort of snack on her. Sucking on a huge, red lollipop, which I was assuming was cherry. 

"Kippy, I am so happy to see YOU." I eyed Vanessa when I said this, You haven't seen me for two years and my weight is what you notice? what about my hair? I had changed it drastically over the years. This bitch knew how important hair was to me!! (I was joking of course). Vanessa had already left the bathroom. How did they even get here? 

"I know what you're wondering right now and I can explain." This had better be good. Ive not been here for two years and all of a sudden you know where I live? I was naked and my arms were crossed over my chest, waiting for this brilliant answer. 

"Here we go, I know your wondering why I only have one piercing on my face right now." Kippy hadn't changed a single bit. That wasn't the question I was wanting to be answered. The fact is I'm terrified of Kippy when she gets interrupted and I'm naked so I cant run outside.

"Yes Kippy, thats the question I want you to answer. Why do you only have one piercing on your face?"