Chapter 13

Just a heads up: the quote above is from the book the Muted Mate. It is a really good book I suggest you go read it. All the credit to that quote goes to the author.

(Tris' POV)
After the nerf gun war last night, we decided to play dare. We played until we were all pretty drunk. So here I am, in bed, with no clothes, next to four, who also has no clothes on. Once again we set the alarm too early. I slam my fist down, but this time instead of scaring Tobias, I hit him.

"Sorry Four," my voice sounds really high, and annoying," I didn't mean to. But last night was fun. I think!"

"Shit not again," he says not looking over at me," Nita we can't do this again. Last time was a one time thing. I'm dating Tris and I can't cheat on her again. This, whatever it is, is over." When he finally looks over at me, he sees me with a shocked, pissed off, sad, broken expression. But, I refuse to let that cheating bastard see what I feel so, I put on an expressionless face.

"Get out," I say quietly. Scared that if I talk any louder, I'll break and start sobbing.

"Tris," he tries to explain," it's not what you think I-"

"It's not what I think," I start raising my voice starting to put my clothes on," so you didn't sleep with Nita while we were still dating. So you didn't just admit it to me thinking I was Nita, then try to lie to my face!"

"Tris I'm sorry. I am! It was a mistake,"he is crying now. I rarely see him cry. But, honestly, I don't care right now.

"Want to hear something," I start," I've heard sorry so many times in my life it's simply just another word with no meaning."

"When did you sleep with her. Was it before or after you took my virginity. Was I not good enough for you. Or were you tired of waiting for me?" I ask getting quieter again not wanting to wake anyone.

"After. It was after we had that big fight," the big fight I get it now," you know the one where Nita said she caught you cheating on me. So I thought I would get even and cheat on you with Nita. And when I found out you actually didn't cheat on me, I was so guilty and sorry. I just couldn't tell you. I'm sorry!"

"If your not getting out then I am," I slam the door shut, I slam it really hard. Hoping I wake Zeke and Uriah. I really need to talk to them. I walk to Zeke's room first. I broke. I am sobbing and my eyes look like fountains. I walk in after a small knock.

"I'm sorry Shauna," I apologize," I need my brother though. Can you please go get Uriah for me please?"

"Of course Tris," she instantly says, throwing Zeke a look that says that he will tell her what happened. Until Uriah comes in, Zeke just hugged me. Uriah walked in after about two minutes.

"Oh my god Tris! What happened," he coos.

"F-four ch-cheated on me with Nit-Nita," I sob stuttering a lot.

"I am going to kill that number boy," Uriah nearly shouts. Making me cry harder.

"Uriah, we can kill him later. Right now our little Bumble Bea needs us," Zeke says cradling me. Uriah, Zeke, and I are all in a group hug, me crying on their shoulders. Everyone, except Tob-Four, comes in and sees me crying.

"Where is Four," Peter asks making me cry harder at the mention of his stupid name," why isn't he helping Tris stop crying. I never really see her cry it's kinda depressing."

Zeke then tells them what happened and they all start to hug me as well until we are all in one big group dog pile on top of me.

(Zeke's POV)