We Didn't See That Coming

Thank you guys so much for the lovely support and reveiws! Your support for this story is much appreciated ;) So here it is! Chapter 3 of Where is You Heart?

Disclaimer: I own the plot and, of course, Rose's unborn child. Richelle Mead owns everything else :)

Now for Chapter 3!

Enjoy- Hailie 3

LPOV

After I heard that Vicktoria's last name was Belikov I couldn't beleive it. Everyone at the table was staring at her in shock. After Rose stormed off to her doctor's appointment for her usual check-up, Vicktoria was bombarded with questions, mainly form Adrian.

"Belikov," asked Adrian. "You wouldn't happen to have an older brother would you?"

"Um, yeah. His name's Dimitri. Do you know him?" Vicktoria's voice was a bit questioning as to where this was going. Adrian being Adrian, continued on quite rudely towards Vicktoria. She's not Dimitri. She shouldn't have whatever anger Adrian has against Guardian Belikov taken out on her.

"Yeah, we know him. Just don't like him."

Vicktoria was absolutely confused as to what was going on. "Why don't you like my brother? Did he bust you for something you weren't supposed to do?"

When she asked everyone why we didn't like Guardian Belikov, we all tensed. All but Adrian, that is. I didn't like to lie, but not telling her that Rose got pregnant by her brother and is now carrying his child/ her niece was a bit rude. She did have a right to know. But the problem remained, what if she told her brother about Rose being pregnant? I got pulled out of my thoughts when Adrian flat out spoke his mind about why he didn't like (more like hated) Guardian Belikov, "Vicktoria, we don't like your brother for several reasons. It's not something we did to get ourselves in trouble, but more like what he did. I'm sure that you think highly of your brother, but no one is who they seem so think again."

I could tell Vicktoria was getting mad as Adrian talked crap about her brother. It was clearly written all over her aura. "What's that supposed to mean? Is there something you know about my brother that I don't," she asked, tense and alert.

Before Adrian could say anyting else, I decided to intervene before things got nasty and out of hand. "Vicktoria, what Adrian is trying to say is that Dimitri hurt our friend really bad. We thought your brother was very kind and a great guardian. But then he did some things that hurt our friend tremendously, and is still hurting. We're not going to punish you or take out our anger for him on you," I directed this statement towards Adrian and everyone else at the table.

Vicktoria seemed to understand as she nodded her head and said, "I'm sorry. What did he do to your friend and which one if you don't mind?" I hesitated for a moment and made eye contact with everyone at the table. We all had the same thought about what to tell Vicktoria. "You saw our friend, Rose." Vicktoria nodded her head along. "Yeah, she was pregnant right?" I nodded and countinued, "Yeah. But first, can you keep a secret from him and everyone else. The only people who know about this are already at the table." She nodded her head once more and promised. "Your brother was Rose's mentor. They fell in love and then he slept with her. He left her for Christian's aunt. When she was going to tell him, she found a goodbye note from him saying that he had already left. I know it's a lot to take in and that you're his sister, one of a few people who know him best, but it's true even though we wish is wasn't." I watched her aura flicker from confusion, to shock, and then to sympathy.

"I'm sorry my brother caused Rose so much pain. I guess I don't really know my brother after all. I understand if you don't want me around-"

I cut her off saying, "No! We would love to have you around. Rose might need a bit of adjusting, but we can't punish you for your brother's crimes."