23: Holiday Cheer

Start from the beginning

He kissed her stomach, dipping his tongue into her belly button. She couldn't help giggling. It tickled.

When he pulled her panties down, her stomach clenched in anticipation. She took measured breaths so that she wouldn't be making the whole household aware.

Evan kissed her thighs before parting them and running his warm tongue across her aroused jewel. She ran her hands across his head, trying to contain the moans. They would have to do this in the treehouse where no one could hear her.

She whispered something in Spanish, and he didn't care what it was. It was sexy.

He took her hand in one of his and used the other to slip two fingers into her, looking for her g-spot. He wasn't sure if he found it, but Larielle did gasp for breath and release a sigh. She stiffened and her love came pouring down.

He got up and kissed her, feeling her warm breath against his lips. "God we should have brushed our teeth first," she complained. He chuckled.

"Li'l late for that, ain't it, baby?"

She giggled on his lips, flipping their positions and kissing down his chest before she took him into her mouth, looking up at him.

Evan took a deep breath. She had sworn he was the first dick she'd ever sucked. But she was amazing at it.

He resisted the temptation to run his fingers through her hair, and he let her do her thing.

Larielle couldn't take much in her mouth, but what she couldn't fit, she worked with her small hands, her tongue rolling around his head before she used her jaws to suck.

Evan lifted her up and laid her back, shifting their positions, kissing her, reaching on the nightstand for a rubber.

He slipped on his condom and held her by the waist as he slowly entered her. She closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Evan slowly stroked her in and out, deeper with each thrust. She had her arms around his neck, her hands in the middle of his back.

"I love you," he told her, kissing her neck.

Larielle didn't know what to do. It had been four days. Love?

She was so busy freaking out that she stopped enjoying the good sex. And when Evan came and pulled out of her, he saw the look on her face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked softly.

"I uh... Let's get cleaned up and head downstairs."

"Alright. Come on."

He took her hand and started towards the bathroom.

"I think we'll actually get downstairs if we shower separately," she told him, bending over to put on her underwear and pajamas. "I'll see you in a little bit."

She pulled on her robe and practically ran to her room. Abrielle was coming up the stairs and Larielle went to snatch her wrist and pulled her inside, practically slamming the door.

The look of alarm on her face had Abrielle a little concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"Evan told me he loves me."

That didn't surprise her. The two of them looked in love. And he gave her an ugly family heirloom. That she actually liked. Abrielle really hated how Larielle was allowing Pablo's idiocy to plague her new relationship with Evan.

"I'm waiting on the part when you tell me what's wrong."

"I've known him four days!"

"Okay? Lari, don't make it more complicated than it has to be. You've been spending a lot of time together. You can love him back. It's not a crime. It's not like he asked for your appendix."