11: Intimate (pt.2)

The picture is her surprise. Listen to the song when they get inside of said surprise :)

Evan was going out with his friends and left the house without even a goodbye. But Shawn could hear him leaving.

"I bought your lul computer. You can Skype ya raggedy lul friends if you want to."

"Excuse you, my friends are cute."

"Sure."

Shawn had seen her two closest friends and they were alright. They likely attracted boys mostly because they could speak Spanish. They were nothing worth stopping on the street, but they weren't ugly.

He kissed her neck and she giggled, her arms around his waist. They would be in this kitchen necking all morning if he had his way.

"Is it okay if we have breakfast? Our little one should have proper meals," she informed him, kissing him.

"Okay."

He let her make her breakfast and went to sit down. She was right, she needed to eat properly.

Abrielle sang a Spanish pop song, whining her hips as she scrambled eggs. She wasn't even conscious of the movements. She was simply enjoying herself.

Shawn watched her from where he was. He couldn't understand a word of what she was singing. But he didn't care.

She made plates and went to sit down with Shawn. He took her hand before she could sit down, and he brought her around the corner of the table, pulling her to sit in his lap, his arms around her, right under her breasts.

She knew that it was taking a lot for him to conquer this anxiety. And she appreciated him trying.

She put her arms around him and kissed his lips, letting him dominate her mouth. She moaned softly as his hands lifted her shirt up.

"Shawn, food," she reminded him, so he let her eat.

After having breakfast, Shawn did help Bri clean the kitchen and she was a little surprised. He usually would be content just watching her do the work.

"Can we go for a walk?" he wondered, breathing on her neck.

"We can do whatever you want to," she purred.

She went to put on her sneakers and a sweater and they headed outside, fingers intertwined.

"Hey, Bri. You can have company. But only people you really trust. So don't be inviting all your little friends from high school. Everyone you eat lunch with ain't ya friend," he told her seriously.

She nodded and lay her head on his shoulder. "Just two people," she informed him. "And I trust them."

She was just happy to have anyone to come and see her. She was glad to have Trina and Larielle come see her.

"Can we go see my dad?"

"Alright."

They finished their walk in silence, Shawn rubbing circles into Bri's knuckles. He wanted to show her something, but it could wait. They would have all night to be alone when they got back.

He hadn't stopped making her work out. He did, however, give her a less physical regimen. She was pregnant and couldn't do what he had her doing before; but getting lazy would help nothing. Especially if she used her pregnancy as an excuse to get fat. Because then, twelve months later when it was time to whip her back into shape, he'd have a harder time of it. She had to stay in shape. It just wasn't optional. When she had her body back and was done breastfeeding their kid, she had to get back on game immediately.