S I X

It was winter, Hermione's favorite season. She loved snow! And Tom loved winter for obvious reasons. His birthday was in December.
And the Slytherin Quidditch Team was practicing on December 30- Tom's birthday.
They were practicing hard- well Tom was staring at Hermione, trying to impress her. But then he saw a bludger coming toward him.
The last thing he heard was Hermione yell "Tom!"
Then everything went black.
***
A few days later he woke up and saw Hermione sitting near him. She had a stack of books in her lap (no surprise there). And she also was doing a charms essay.
"Hermione." Tom said.
"Tom Marvolo Riddle! How could you get yourself into that mess!" Hermione shrieked.
"But-" Tom started, only to be cut off by Hermione.
"No, I'm going to finish. I command to know how you didn't see that bludger. What distracted you?!" Hermione said overprotectively. Her dark brown eyes looked caring but with a sense of dangerousness.
"Do you know how long you were out! A week!" she ranted. She sounded very much like future Molly Weasley.
"I was so worried! You could have died! You fell fifty feet! Fifty!"
"Sorry." Tom whispered quietly. He was afraid of Hermione when she was mad.
Then Hermione wrapped her arms around Tom, giving him a huge hug.
"It's okay, I was just worried. You're my best friend." Hermione said.
Then the matron, Madam Peterson, came over.
She did some tests then said, "He can leave in a week."
Hermione was super relieved.
Unfortunately, the reserve keeper made the team lose the game.
When Tom left the first thing he said was, "I'm gonna go practice."
"Practice what?" Hermione asked.
"Quidditch!" This earned an eye roll from Hermione.