Chapter 8: Nervous, Worried and Excited

Tyler's POV

I can't stop thinking about the bloody contract. There should be something I can do. I and James are so worried about her. I know she can take care of herself but I am scared she will be broken again and I wouldn't be able to do anything again. Alex is fine with all of this it seems. I would be if she moved on.....but not this way.....I have good feeling that everything will turn out just fine. So I am going to put my faith on Albert and hope he does not break her.

Our dream project has finalized and approved by the board. Even its our company and its already succesfully we wanted to contribute something of our own to the company. I am proud of my siblings for doing to such a wonderfully work in the project. Girls are all in the room and all the boys in font front. Will saying something about his and Jake's trip. Kate came in. Jake got up and went to talk to her.We tuned them out and after sometime we heard them arguing with each other. Even if they argue with each in end they apologize and act as if nothing happen. They are made for each other. I just don't get why doesn't he just ask her out. After she was out of earshot

"Dude why do always argue with her ? Why don't you just ask her out already ?" James asked.

"No way, what she wants is commitment which I can't give." He replied.

"You need to get over your commitment issuses. Its obvious to a blind person that you both like each other." I replied

He did not replied and rather changed the subject. We all sighed. We cannot do anything about his commitment issuses. Seeing his parents getting divorced, his childhood got lost roaming around his parents. Due which he does not like doing relationships. I just hope everythimg turns out right for them.

Alex's POV

I and the girls were so excited when she said she had plans for tonight. Even though I know she was going on a date with Albert. I have a feeling that everything is going to turnout beautiful and Ree wil be happy again. So currently I and the girls pushed her to bathroom for a shower and we were searching a dress of her to wear. I grinned devilishly when I saw which dress Amy pulled out of my sister's walk-in closet. Albert will have hard time in keeping his hands to himself. We all were grinning from ear to ear. This should be fun.

Kate went out to drink water. But when she returned her mood had turned sore. we all looked at each other and signed because we knew the reason without even her mentioning. Only one person could turn her mood sore like that and that is Jake. I just hope he does something about their relation before its too late. We all did try to talk to her about it but refused to speak or she would change the subject. When my Ree came out from her shower we started doing our work and Kate's mood also got better talking to Ree.

Unknown POV

"Do you think is going according to plan ?" asked the man sitting in front of me.

"Yes.....And everything will turn out the way we want." I replied

The person sitting in front of me was worried for her and Albert. We are trying to protect them whatever is coming and holding in the future. I saw her break once and I don't have the strength to break again. I hope he protects her and realise how precious and valuable she is. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid and lose her.

She has to move on. I do know the I am doing it is wrong but I had no choice other than dat. She is to smart and if I try to set her up she would figure it out. And there is her siblings and friends. I am happy she has lots of loving her but.....She was the sun before everything happened and ruined her. She her cheerful and mischievous side. Before she and her siblings used to prank everybody. Things have changed....I just hope he will bring her back to us.