Chapter 7 : The Friends Return

Rebecca's POV

Today was Friday and I had a date with Albert today. I was in my office doing my work when my friends i.e. Kate, Jack, William, Evelyn and Amelia busted into my office. My head snapped up from the file I was reading. Everyone including my brothers and sister were standing in my office. I signed and knew what was coming.

Kate was the first to open her mouth.
"What the hell do you think you are doing ?"
"Why don't we all go to my house and discuss?"
"Okay" everyone said together. I was shocked that they agreed. Mostly they would oppose because they want to discuss the matter right away. I called Elena and informed her I am going home because after lunch my schedules are clear. Started packing my things. After I was done I grabbed my car keys and purse. When I was ready to leave I saw only William and Alex were waiting for me. I hugged William. He asked me if I am okay. I nodded my not wanting to lie to them because of the damned contract and its stupid rules. Yes, rules! So other than my and his family no one else is suppose to know about about the contract. I looked at Alex, she had concern written all over her face.

We left my office and Will informed me that they came directly from airport. When they reached here they asked Ty's driver to sent their things to my penthouse. I stopped as soon as I heard that and asked "Are you all staying at my penthouse ?"

Will gave me are-you-serious look and asked "We're else will we stay ?"
"I don't know. Maybe your own apartment and besides I have plans for tonight."
"Oh right you have a date to attend!" I gave a dirty look to Alex. She had to open her mouth. She turned towards me and mouthed sorry but her eyes danced with mischief. I trying to look everywhere except at Will. I could fell Will's gaze bore behind my head. There was an awkward silence in car. Ultimately Will asked "Who are you going with ? Are you going with him ?"
I refused to answer." Fine don't answer. But I will get my answer sooner or later." I knew that but I did not wanted to lie to him.

As we entered the apartment everyone were waiting for us. They also noticed the tension between me and Will bit did not say anything.

I signed and looked at my brothers and sister for help because I was hopeless at lying. But they were looking everywhere except me because they know I would have to lie and I was hopeless at it.

I signed and started saying " I am going to marry Albert Calton..."

Kate did not allow me say any further
"When we left two weeks ago for our respective tours, you were not dating him. Heck you did not know him!"

Ty came to my rescue. "Both of them did not want for the media to get any wind of it and so they were dating each other in secret."

"Did you know about them, Ty?" Amelia(Amy) asked Ty.
"Yes. But no one else was aware about it."
Kate turned towards me asked
"Are you happy with him?"
I question got me off guard.
"Yes" I was hesitant to answer.

"Okay. But if anything is there you will come and inform us. Right ?" Evelyn(Evy) asked.
I smiled and said "Yes"

We did a group hug and all of them were happy that I am moving forward. Except my siblings were worried a bit I gave them a reassuring smile.
" So how about we watch a movie tonight?" Evy asked. Everyone agreed. When they all turned towards me for my answer. I gave them all a sad smile and said "I can't. I have plans for tonight."
Will answer before anybody could ask me questions. "She is going on a date with Albert."
Except my brothers, everyone had a smile on their face. Before my brothers could say anything the girls started screaming.
"OH MY GOD! Why did not you say this before ? You need to get ready for your date." Amy said. The girls dragged me to my room and pushed me towards the bathroom for my shower. They were going to help me dress up for my date. I signed thinking about it.