Chapter 18: Realisation, Pleading, Truth!

Start from the beginning

We were silent all the way. Elevators, in the car, and now inside his cabin. I was about to go out when he called "Cara!"

"Yes Sir!" I said wantedly emphasising on sir.

"You'll call me Daniel" I was about to object when he continued "It's my order Cara. And...... Mom, Dad, Nick, Alex and me. We're all going on our trip. Mom insisted on bringing you with me. We'll leave tomorrow morning so get your things packed up by tomorrow alright?" He asked.

But there was something else going on in my mind..
"It's alright Mr.Rochester. You don't have to take me with you. I'll be just a burden in your holiday, annoying you. I'll speak to Darcy, I'm sure she'll understand." I said trying to avoid going with him!

"First of all, call me Daniel. I don't like repeating things. Second, your coming with me no matter what, I know it's too sudden but you're coming! You're not a burden to me. Remember that! And.. will you fucking stop being so formal!" He said and came near me pulling me by my waist towards him. When I tried protesting he held my hands locked behind me.

"Leave me!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh so my Cara is angry?" He asked soo innocently.

"My Cara? Seriously? That's what you've got after all this. And one more thing. Will you fucking stop acting like nothing happened?!" I said angrily.

He smirks at me. The nerve of that man! "Oh so now I'm the one acting like nothing happened?" He asked. What does he want!?

"What do you want?! You wanted me to cry and make a scene in front of your family? To try and beg you to take me back? That's not gonna happen!" I said. And I know my face is red with anger. I usually cry when I'm angry cause of frustration. But today I'm not. What a luck! Really! I should thank god for being on my side today!

"I never said that." He takes a deep breath and continues "tell me it's a yes or no?" He asked seriously.

"Do I even have a choice? I have to follow your conditions!" I said in an obviously tone.

"Nope, you definitely don't have any choice." He said smirking.

"But I want to meet my Mom before leaving." I said determined.

"Yes sure, sweetheart. We'll go in the evening. We have some work to do right now" he said winking at me.. bastard!

Soon it was 6 in the evening and I was soo excited to meet Mamma. I know sometimes she's a bit annoying. But afterall she's my mother. I really needed her yesterday. Daniel made me sit with Sandra that she'll assign me work. But no! We were chit chatting! Sandra left to have her coffee. She asked me too but I declined. So it's just me and..... Ashlynn! Oh god!

"So I heard that you've been warming our boss's bed?" She asked all of a sudden. What the fu*k? What does she even think of her herself.

"Listen! I'm-" I started but.... no luck!

"Oh no! I hear? I know you're his flavour of the month. Or week? Oops! Sorry. I mean days." She said proud about herself and continued "oh and how does he pay? Loads of shopping huh? No wonder you look like a professional-" she was cut of.....

Daniel's POV

I know she's not talking to me. And this time it won't be easy like before. I've really hurt her. I really need to work hard for her forgiveness!
I don't know what had come over me that I said all such things about my Cara! I realised that after she ran away. I did'nt mean a single word I said. I just did'nt want Nick to conclude that I'm in love and all that crap! I know I said she means nothing to me, but after she left. I knew she was something to me! I was so furious with myself until Sam called me saying that Cara was with him and she was crying so he's taking her to the penthouse. I was so damn relieved!