Locked (1/2)

A/N: It's somehow linked to the 'Fear' oneshot, and I decided to add some elements in it. Enjoy! (Sorry I tend to write dark reader scenarios ><)

You woke up, darting your eyes open. Your chest rised unevenly, and your mind was desperately trying to calm down. Putting your hand on your forehead, you sighed. This was not the first time you had such nightmares, but countless. Unable to sleep, you sat on your bed and looked outside the window. The cool night breeze flutters the curtains, while the moonlight shines, illuminating your table opposite your bed. You decided to go out for a while to calm your mind, even though it was lights out time. Nobody is allowed to leave their rooms until daybreak. Nevertheless, you ignored the rule. Carefully creaking open the door, you tip toed to the balcony, and sat there, enjoying the breeze. As the breeze stops, you found yourself dozing off.

F/N. It's been a long time.

You hear a voice in your head.

F/N.. I missed you. Last time I didn't get enough time to play with you. But now I have.

A laughter was heard, and an evil one.

Shut up!

You put your hands on your head, trying to stop the voice. You didn't like it. It was your "devil" in your heart, living deep down, locked with invisible chains. It did "escape" when you were sick last time, and messed up your mind to the point that it worsened your sickness. Luckily Levi and Hanji were there, and saved you from the ends of "Hell".

F/N~ Let's play~

F/N~ F/N~

A shrilling scream was heard, and Sasha found you collasped on the ground moments later.

~♤~

Eh..? Where am I....

"She's in a comatose state now. I have no idea why... Let's just hope that she'll wake up from this deep 'sleep'..."

You hear Hanji's voice. You tried to speak, but you couldn't.

"F/N..."

Eren was holding your hand tightly from the moment he was informed about you collapsing suddenly. Mikasa and Armin tried to convince him to leave, but he didn't budge.

Eren! Can you hear me?! Mikasa! Armin! Sasha! Connie-

It's useless F/N. You can't wake up now.

You turned your head around to see a black figure, a body similar to yours.

"Who are you? And why did I collaspe suddenly?" You asked defensively.

I am you, and you are me. We share the same body, mind and soul. I locked you in your mind now, so you can't wake up whatever you do. Now I can do whatever I want...

Another laughter was heard, and approached you. You shouted for Eren, Mikasa and Armin's name again, but it was to no avail.

"Eren."

A punch aimed Eren's face, forcing him to release his grip from your hand. Armin had to restrain a furious and shocked Mikasa.

"Shitty brat. Stop holding her hand. It's not going to make her wake up. Time decides eveything. Everyone, get out of this room and go for training. Visits are allowed after your dinner. Now get your asses out here." Levi said as everyone begin to move, leaving the room. The room left only Levi and Hanji.

"Shitty glasses, when will she wake up?" Levi asked, while leaning on the wall.

"I don't know Levi.. it's up to her mind to decide. It's not those simple collapsing and waking up in the infirmary 1 hour later. Just pray that she'll wake up..." Hanji said with a dejected face and left the room.

Levi walked nearer to your bed, squatted down, and caressed your cheek with his rough hands. Your cheel felt smooth to his hands. Moving your fringe away, he leaned down and gave you a forehead kiss, while holding your hand tightly.

"Tch that Eren certainly knows how to take advantage.. she's mine." Levi cursed as he stood back up and prepare to leave the room.

"I'll be back here after dinner time. Please, wake up." Levi said as he left the room.

The breeze flutters the curtains apart, as you "slept" like a sleeping beauty.