~ • The Mansion~

Start from the beginning

"Celestine Kwon, you are not going to give us any money at all even when you grow old. I do not expect you to give me gifts or give me anything in return, I decided to let you stay here because I know how pure hearted you are. Because I know so well that you are a great child and having a good future will be the greatest thing that you could ever give back to me"

"It'll be very unfair, you spent millions for my tuition, gave us shelter, fed us, gave us clothes and beds to sleep in. Just doing nothing would feel as if I didn't acknowledge your presence at all in my life" I wouldn't be able to do that at all, I want to repay everything she did for me.

"Just live happily, grow old and have a family of your own. Help other people just like what I do and that will pay everything I spent on you. I don't want money Celestine, I just want to help you with no conditions because I know thay you are a great kid and will be someone great in the future"

"I promise I will repay you with kindness, thank you so much"

"Now go eat with us, your real mom is already waiting at the dinning room"

"I'm lucky I have two moms"

"Of course, not everyone can have two moms. And remember you have a dad as well" She grabbed my bag and walked downstairs, eventhough we are maids, she wants us to live and to sleep comfortably. I tried getting the bag away from her grasp but she tugged on it instead.

"Tine, it's okay. Just eat or else you might get late for school" Mrs. Lee said as she placed my bag on the couch and asked me to sit down.

"Mom, goodmorning" I greeted my mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning sunshine, are you ready for school? Are your things prepared?"

"They are mom, Mrs. Lee helped me a while ago. I thanked her once again for letting us stay here for so many years, I really am honored and happy to know someone kind as her"

"Just do whatever she says, study hard and don't ever forget to help others" I nod my head and started to eat, as we were eating I noticed an empty seat infront of me... one that belongs to Xander.

"Tine, Xander went to school a few minutes ago. He told me that he'll meet his friends in school" Mrs. Lee muttered, I was confused on why she wanted to tell me that.

"Is there a reason why you're telling me this mom?"

"Can I request something small? I promise it wouldn't be a very hard task to do, I just need you to do something for me. Can you?" Mrs. Lee said as she held my hand. Xander is my young master or he prefered to be called by that, he hates me and I could feel that as he kept treating me like I am invisible. At school he doesn't look at me at all so I am a bit thankful because of that.

"Sure, anything for you... mom" I smiled she stroked my hair softly

"Can you keep an eye on my son at school? I can sense that there's something bad going to happen. You know what he's like, I really don't want him to get into any sort of trouble so please, just keep an eye on him and report to me what he's doing"

"Xander will hate me if I do, you know him"

"He doesn't need to know, just be discreet, all you have to do is tell me what he's doing then that's it. It wouldn't be hard right? If he finds out I will be the one to talk to him I promise"

"S-Sure" I was very hesitant, I am not sure either way I know he's going to kill me once he knew that I am keeping an eye on her.

"Thank you so much Tine, I would really appreciate your help"

I smiled and waved goodbye at Mrs. Lee and mom, I went inside the car and the driver slowly droves off. I kept thinking about the thing Mrs. Lee told me but I'm not sure if this is right, I mean Xander and I are at the same age but we aren't that close with each other. In the midst of my own worries, my phone starts to ring, it was my friend Sienna.

"Tine! Where are you? Look at the time" She suddenly talked and bombarded me with question when I answered the phone, she didn't even let me say 'hello'.

"For God's sake Sienna! You suprised me! You should've let me say hello" I heaved a sigh and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, anyways why haven't I saw you with Xander? You live at the same house right?" Sienna asked, she's also a friend of Xander and she often visits the house. She was shocked to see a girl together with Xander but I explained everything to her so she has gotten also close with me.

"Yeah, but Mrs. Lee told me that he went to school half an hour ago to meet his friends. But there's something I must do, Mrs. Lee wanted me to keep and eye on Xander. I mean he's old enough to do anything by himself but why would his mother asked a favor to me? And he's going to kill me if I ever report things like that to his mother" I lowered my voice knowing that the driver might hear what I'm saying and inform Xander.

"Well, I'm not sure about that either. You know just get your but here and let's discuss that briefly" I was about to say 'okay goodbye' but then she hungged up again. I don't really understand this girl sometimes, I feel like she's being posessed.