A Strange Discovery

Its a beautiful morning. Aphmau gets out of bed and looks out the window. The sun is bright and makes the window glare. She covers her eyes and backs up. As she removes her hands from her eyes she sees Laurance right in front of her. "Lady Aphmau! We have some weird people who showed up out of no where! 2 random humans, a knarlwarl and a dinosaur with an eyepatch!" Laurance says panicking. "Oh no.... not them... this cant be happening" Aphmau cried. They run out side to see them. There they are. Barney, Sky, Ross, and Jin. "Hey! Aphmau! Over here!" Yells Ross. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?! HOW ARE YOU HERE?!" Shouts Aphmau. "Oh we followed you here! We saw you sneaking threw worlds and we kinda followed." Sky explains. "Oooo is this yo boyfriend?" Barney snickered. "WHAT?!" Aphmau raged. "By a matter of fact I am" Laurance replys. "LAURANCE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" The 4 giggle. "Wait... how can Aphmau have a boyfriend and a husband?" Ross asks. "ROSS! THAT IS A DIFFERENT DIMENSION!" Aphmau cant stop yelling at them. "Wait... APHMAU YOU HAVE BEEN MARRIED THIS WHOLE TIME AND NEVER TOLD ME?!" Laurance was surprised. "Yep, she lied to you, not much of a girl friend is she?" Jin joked. "I think I need to lie down..." Laurance fainted. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! YOU GUYS GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE NOW! YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING!" That was when Garroth walked over and saw Laurance unconsious on the ground. "Um.. is he ok?" Garroths questions.