"I don't think my private life should concern you,sir. " I said looking away.

"You know what I'm talking about! You're hurt! I don't know where but you are! You never use that much perfume!" He yelled in my face, getting closer.

I winced but said:

"I don't know what you are talking about. I am just wearing more perfume than usual. I'm sorry if its bothering you tough. I won't wear it again. And I'm not hurt." I said, feeling the guilt weight me down as soon as those words left my mouth.

"And what's with the scarf around your leg!!" He almost barked out, stretching his hand towards my knee.

I jumped back, regretting soon after as I yelped out loud from the pain that shot through my leg.

As soon as the sound left my lips, I clamped my hand over them, looking up at my teacher full of fear.

Oh fuck.

I saw Mark's eyes grow wide and his mouth hang open.

"It's fashion, Mr. Mangofeller. " I said but not even I believed it.

"Isabel..." he said, looking hurt by my actions.

"I can explain..." I said, stretching my hands forward, attempting to step closer to him, but decided against it.

He looked at me then at the scarf on my leg, then gawked at it.

I frowned in confusion and looked Down at it.

Holy shi-!

The blood went through it and its now dripping on my foot and soaking my socks and sneakers.

I had the same expression as Mr. M.

I looked back up at him and said "Like I said, I can explai-" but was interrupted.

"You can explain!?! I really want to see you explain why you have a river of blood dripping down your leg!!!" He yelled at me, his eyes slightly changing their color, warning me that his wolf is coming out.

I glanced nervously at Am and saw her happy as hell.

Shouldn't she be worried about me or something?

.

Oh. How wrong she was.

I then glanced at Ryan, my dear brother,who had a terror filled expression and was gripping his chair edges, bracing himself for what's to come.

Oh, dear brother... how much I want to hate you right now...

I wanted to mind link with him.

But I couldn't. I couldn't use the mind link anymore.

Why?

Well... When you become part of this pack, you are granted permission into the mind link.

But there are situations that sometimes disconnect you from the link.

Like death and almost death.

I almost died once when they decided to beat me as a piñata , because theirs was missing at a party.

That was so much fun.

I almost bled to death, but my wolf healed me before I did.

Usually, you don't get to awaken your wolf until you're 16-17 years old, but I awakened Olivia, my wolf, when I was 14 because I was on the verge of death(again) and that triggered her.

Of course I felt all the pain from shifting for the first time too early and I was alone , so it hurt even more than usually.

Anyway. When I fell asleep after the beating, I felt getting cut off from the mind link.

The next day, I was going to the Alpha to ask him to accept me in the mind link again, but I dumped into Leonardo, the alpha's son and he started questioning me and giving me slaps over the face every time I stuttered

When he finally found out what I was going, he ordered me not to, because I don't have the right to be in the pack's link.

He ordered me and as he was the future Alpha, I needed to obey. So I did.

If someone enters the mind-link without permission, the Alpha feels it and starts to investigate and catches the rogue that did and throws him/her in a cell in the basement.

Oh. And I'm kind of half rogue.

I am in the pack, but I am not in the pack's link...so... Yeah.

Two updates in one day!!! Yay!!