Charmed

Mason
" This is so amazing!" Jade said twirling in the streets of Italy.
I had taken her to the Viareggio Carnevale Parade in the Tuscan City. There was a lot of Giant allegorical paper mâché floats. Colorfully dressed dancers and flame throwers flooded the streets.
"I'm glad you're having fun señorita" I said twirling her.
"I love Italy!" She said spreading her arms and dancing. " Dance with me señor"
She pulled me closer and kissed me. We danced all for hours throwing ourselves around. We got lunch at the coast and sat by the beach all day.
"I love you Jade" I said as we cuddled up by the beach at sunset.
"I love you too Mason. So much. Don't you ever leave me again " Jade said.
"I won't " I said kissing her again. "I'm sorry too."
"For what" she asked touching my face.
"For turning you" I said solemnly
"I'm happy. At least we can be together forever. Just like we always dreamed" she said smiling.
••••••••••••••
We were back in the chalet rolling around on the ground making love again. By the time we were done the room was a mess.
"Look what we've done" Jade laughed covering her naked body with a blanket.
"Francesca's going to kill me" I laughed.
"Mason!!!!!" I heard Francesca scream.
"Fran!" I shouted running out in my underwear.
"Where is the luminous one". Shouted a man with huge biceps.
He had Fran dangling in the air with his big strong hands suffocating her.
"Let her go!" I shouted charging at him.
He dropped Francesca and slapped me right across the face, sending me flying across the room.
"Where is she!" The man said again.
"Who are you looking for!" Francesca coughed.
"Where is the luminous one!" He said again.
"We don't know who the luminous one is!" I said.
"Where is she!" The man kept asking.
"I think he's looking for Jade" Francesca said.
I ran back into my room to look for Jade but she was no where to be found. She ran away.
"She's not here" I said.
"I will find the luminous one!" The man said picking Francesca up and running out of the house with her on his shoulder.
"Bring her back!!" I screamed.
It was too late. He was gone. I didn't think he was human because he was too strong. Too fast to be human. I had to find Jade and ask for an explanation before I can look for my sister.

Scarlet
I woke up with a start. I was in a dark space. A very small place like a box. It took me awhile to realize the box was moving and I could hear car horns. A car trunk. I was in a car trunk.
My hands and legs were tied and I had been gagged. I tried to scream but I only made muffled sounds.
"She's up" I heard Sarah say.
I kicked and kicked till they opened the  trunk. I had no idea where I was.
"Hello dear" Sarah said. "Welcome to the Tuscan City"
Italy!
She removed the gag and I screamed as loud as I could.
"We're in the middle of nowhere scream all you want. No one knows you here" Sarah said laughing.
"What do you want!" I shouted.
"I want Jade" Sarah said.
"I don't know where the hell that bitch is!" I screamed.
"No you don't. But Mason does. And you're the only one who can get him to talk" Sarah said.
"I thought Jade was your friend " I said.
"Nope. I hate her traitorous guts" Sarah said spitting. "Pick her up "
The big man came again and took me out of the trunk and untied me.
"If you run away you will never get back to Portland. So be a good girl and find me Mason" Sarah said.
"Why would I do that to him?" I asked.
"You think he loves you?" Sarah asked laughing. " he's been living with Jade this whole time. Only God knows what they've been up to"
"He wouldn't " I said doubting myself.
"He's loved her for more than a thousand years." Sarah said. "Literally more than a thousand years. Love like that doesn't just go away"
I knew she was right. But I just didn't want to believe it.
"Help me find her. I'll let you go back to Portland. I'm sure the police are looking for you by now" Sarah said.
"Okay." I said
••••••••••••
In a few minutes we had pulled up at a big house. It looked almost empty.
"This is where they've been living " Sarah said. "Don't make him fool you, don't give in to whatever he tells you"
"You just forcefully smuggled me out of America to Italy and you want me to trust you?" I asked.
"Just on this one. Please" Sarah said.
We entered the house and found Mason pacing around in the living room.
"Sarah?" He questioned. Then his face fell. "Scarlet?"
"Hey lover boy" Sarah said.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"How nice of you to ask. I've been doing great since you left me. Oh and don't worry I didn't almost die because of your sorry ass" I said with my tone laced with sarcasm.
"Scarlet, I'm sorry" he said.
"Just save the lies" I said holding up my hands.
"Where's Jade?" Sarah asked.
"Why is everyone looking for her?" Mason asked.
"Carlos Pòncē needs that bitch" Sarah said.
"Pòncē?" He asked with his eyes widening." The witch doctor?"
"Haven't you ever wondered how she became a witch?" Sarah asked.
"How?" Mason asked.
"When Fran killed her, she died. Then she sought help from the Pòncē witches on the other side. They gave her every last drop of power they had. She was supposed to use that to kill you, then return to the underworld afterwards and return their power to them. But she had other plans. Now the witches want their power back because she's not right in the head. So they contacted their only living descendant, Carlos, he wants his family's power back." Sarah explained.
"She wouldn't do that. You're lying! She's good now!" Mason protested.
"She tried to kill me and you!" I shouted.
"I love her!" Mason shouted back "She loves me too"
I couldn't believe what he was saying to me. I thought we had something. I thought he loved me. But I was wrong. My chest felt heavy. I felt as though something had died inside me. Tears stung you eyes and he just watched me with no sign of remorse.
"I'm sorry Scarlet, you'll find someone who loves you. You're just a kid." He said solemnly.
"I get it. I understand. I'm over it. You're right. I'm a kid." I said trying to look nonchalant. But deep down I was dying.
"Leave Jade alone. She can't die again" Mason said.
"You'll regret this Mason, she's not a good person " Sarah said.
"You're not either" Mason said.
••••••••••••
"We're going to have to tell Carlos to let Fran go" Sarah said.
"He has her?" I asked as we drove along the coast.
"He sent one of his big henchmen to get her" Sarah said.
"Who are those big men anyway" I asked.
"Mutated servants." Sarah explained." He's a witch too"
"Could this day get any worse" I sighed.
"Mason still loves you " Sarah said.
"Can you just make up your mind Sarah?" I asked irritated " You just told me a few hours ago that he loved Jade "
"I was just trying to get you on my side" Sarah said "I've been alive a long time. I know a farce when I see one. Jade being as powerful as she is, probably has him under a spell."
" Oh please " I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh my God" Sarah said.
"What?" I asked alarmed.
"The only way the spell can be this strong is if....." Sarah began.
"If what?" I asked.
"Never mind" Sarah said.
"Tell me! I need to know!" I protested.
"Is if they had sex" Sarah said looking away.
"Oh great " I said slumping in my seat.