(BOOK 3) Chapter 27 - This Is What Makes Us Girls

Start from the beginning

''What were you two talking about?'' She asked smiling noticing that we were suddenly silent.

''Just about Aaliyah and Luke.'' I gave him a look. Did he really want to cross that line?

''What about Aaliyah and Luke?'' Amy asked, confuse, but still smiling. So she had caught that undertone.

''Aaliyah and him are quiet acquainted, unless I'm mistaken?'' He questioned me.

I honestly don't know what took over me. It was that cocky smile on his face. I had heard Sam say it so many times, it just slipped out.

''Kindly suck your mum.''

''Aaliyah!'' Amy shouted shocked. Tristan just laughed.

''Are you talking to me, or sleeping with someone else?'' He asked again.

''Suck her for 20 minutes please.'' I carried on.

I really had to stop making so many enemies.

Omarion.

I pulled up outside of college. Steven was already waiting outside with a group of boys. He walked up to the car, giving one swift salute to the boys before jumping in. I revered, waving hi and bye to the boys as well.

''How was college?''

''Live''

''Liar.'' I knew that without me, college was so boring for Steven. He told me about his day, he tried to make it funny and exciting, but I knew I was only as half fun as it would have been with me. It was Monday so we picked Kara up from pre-school before driving back to my flat.

As soon as Kara step foot in the house she started complaining. ''I'm hungry.'' I nodded taking off my shoes. I walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge. It was too early to make her diner, but it was too late to make her a proper lunch.

''Go shower man, I'll make her lunch.'' I thanked Steven; I had picked him up right after training and hadn't had the chance to shower.

When I was finished, there was a strange smell.

I walked back into the kitchen following the smell. I looked down at Kara eating a sandwich. That was fine, but why could I smell meat. I had meat in my house because I always had family over that ate meat, but it was in the top draw of the fridge so Kara couldn't reach it.

''Steven...'' He looked up at me, eating a sandwich as well.

''What are you and Kara eating?''

''Bacon sandwich.'' I held my head. I felt dizzy.

''Did you give my baby meat?'' He nodded smiling

I had to bite my tongue to stop myself swearing ''She's vegetarian!''

He shook his head, I nodded mine. ''She need so taste meat. You might be retarted to be Vegetarian, but she still has a chance.'' I looked at him gobsmacked. For two years Kara had never really had meat, everyone knew I hated her eating it, so they wouldn't give it to her. ''She needs protein and stuff!'' He tried to justify himself.

''That's why I bought soy bacon!''

''Soy bacon?'' he questioned. I nodded. ''That sounds like the devils mucus.''

After watching my beautiful daughter eat meat I completely lost my appetite for the rest of the night. Kara started playing with her toys and I helped Steven with his PE coursework. PE was just about the only subject I wasn't failing, but Steven was.